Diabetic Association Medical College | MBBS for Indian Student
Diabetic Association Medical College Hospital is one of the best Centre for teaching and managing the patient. The Diabetic Association Medical College (DAMCF), Faridpur, Dhaka began its journey on the 15th November 2009. Although it opened its doors to the scholars within the school year 2009-2010.
The Diabetic Association Medical College, Faridpur is the founding of the Faridpur Diabetic Association (FDA) and is traveled by an administration. It is mentionable that Faridpur Diabetic Association is the 2nd member of the “International Diabetes Federation” from Bangladesh since 2009.
Affiliation & Recognition of Diabetic Association Medical College
This Medical College is Affiliated with University of Dhaka and Recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC) and Approved by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and Enlisted in the World Directory of Medical Schools (WHO).Now the Medical degrees obtained from this medical college are acceptable to the provincial/territorial medical regulatory authorities in Canada and therefore acceptable to all medical organizations in Canada.Students and graduates of this medical college are eligible to apply to ECFMG (Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates) for ECFMG certification in USA.
MBBS Admission Procedure in Diabetic Association Medical College
The application form, prospectus, and other information are available at the office of Sylhet Women’s Medical College, and the completed application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office by the candidate or his/her representative in person within the announced date and time.
Document to be attached
The students need to apply in the prescribed form which can be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in the advertisement.
- Attested photocopies of the transcripts of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
- Attested photocopies of the certificate/testimonial of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examination.
- Four copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
- Nationality certificate from Chairman of the Union Parishad/Ward Commissioner of Metropolitan City of National ID Card.
- Money receipt of the purchased admission form.
- The admission form must be completed properly.
- Admit card from DG Health.
- Merit Score and Position of the exam taken by DG Health.
Diabetic Association Medical College Location
The Diabetic Association Medical College and Hospital is located in a quiet and serene environment in the heart of Faridpur city at Masjid Bari Sarok, Jheeltuly with all modern amenities.
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical Colleges & Universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
Eligibility Criteria (Foreign Student):
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/’A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/’O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2018.
- O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects.
- HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2020.
- A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 9.00 (Nine).
- Minimum GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5 (three & half).
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C’. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
- Minimum GPA in Biology: 3.5 (three & a half).
- You have to undertake the following steps if you decide to get admitted into Diabetic Association Medical College.
- NEET Certificate (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Must be mandatory.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College Passed Certificates.
- Mark/Grade Sheet.
- School Leaving Certificate (Testimonial).
- Copy of Passport.
- Two Passport Size Photograph of Applicant.
- Only applications transmitted through Bangladesh Mission abroad will be accepted.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i.e. Education Board, the Foreign Ministry of the respective country, and respective Bangladesh Mission abroad/respective foreign Mission based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants have to produce all academic certificates and mark sheets/transcripts in original at the time of their admission.
- Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt, and filled admission form to Fortune Education for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from the Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or by us.
- Send copies of your certificates, mark sheets, passport, and a letter of intent to Fortune Education for advance booking of your seat.
- Having received the permission letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and grade equivalency of your certificates, the Medical College office would inform you and proceed with your admission.
Faridpur Diabetic Association Medical College Historical Outline
1983 – 2009 (Year of Seeding & Structural Development) On 25 November, 1983, Dr. Mohammad Zahed with some other social workers established Faridpur Diabetic Association, the mother organization of this medical college. On 01 August, 1985,Faridpur Diabetic Association launched Diabetic test of the patients. On 25 November, 1985, Faridpur Diabetic Association got the affiliation of Diabetic Association of Bangladesh (BADAS).
Diabetic Association Medical College, Bangladesh Fee Structure
Total Tuition Fees with Hostel US$45,000.00 (INR 3441397.50)
Diabetic Association Medical College, Faridpur Food and Accommodation:
- There are separate hostels for boys and girls, as well as enough hostel rooms for all students completing their degrees at this renowned Institute
- Currently, the hostel can accommodate all students and supply food.
- neat and clean canteen on the third floor of the academic building to serve nutritious and pure food to the students, teachers, and staff.
- The dining space is similarly separated from the rest of the building
- The low cost of living is a significant benefit for international students who choose to study in Bangladesh.
- The students are in a safe and secure atmosphere.
- In the event of a medical emergency, the faculty will assist all pupils
- Students who live on or near campus may not have to travel to and from classes
Benefits of Studying MBBS Course In Faridpur Diabetic Association Medical College, Bangladesh:
- Diabetic Association Medical College, Bangladesh is well-known in the area of Medical Colleges in the country’s non-government sector.
- Good facility for food is also available for the students coming from all corners of the world
- The top university in Bangladesh for pursuing an MBBS degree.
- There is an adequate number of books with IT facilities in the library for students.
- Computers, multimedia, and projectors, among other modern teaching aids, are insufficient for successful learning.
- The College library also provides high-speed internet access and HINARI access
- The institute offers high quality advanced educational excellence and research at world standards.
- Every department is provided with an adequate number of teachers who have graduate and postgraduate degrees. Experienced, learned & renewed teachers.
- There is providence of quality clinical activities.
- There is providence of obligation in serving others.
- The college also holds social responsibility.
- The college believes in the holistic development of every student, therefore to keep students physically fit and active the college organizes various sports tournaments and encourages students to participate in them..
- Apart from sports activities, various cultural programs are organized on a regular basis. All the major Indian festivals like Holi, Diwali, Eid and other festivals are celebrated in the college.
Benefits of Admission In MBBS Course In Bangladesh for Indian students:
- There is a quota of 45% seats in every private medical college for Indian students.
- Indian students can use the SAARC admission quota and get a whole course for free.
- The teaching medium is English and the study pattern is similar to the Indian study pattern.
- MBBS degree from Bangladesh is valid and acceptable in India.
- The degree is provided by Government University. Follow the same Indian Medical Council (MCI) Syllabus. Same Indian Author books and Journals followed in full 5 years of the MBBS program. MCI Screening Test FMGE pass-out rate is very high.
- The fee structure of the medical universities in Bangladesh is very much affordable. One can complete the MBBS course in Bangladesh’s top medical universities with the tuition fee of mere $33000 to $50000 for the whole 6 years course. This increases the scope of studying MBBS in the medical universities of Bangladesh for Indian students.
- Bangladesh is a neighbor of India, so it also shares so much similarity of culture, language, food, and study pattern as well. So Indian students will not have to worry about the differences which bother many other students pursuing MBBS in other countries.
- There is no requirement for any additional entrance examinations.
- The cost of living in Bangladesh is lower than that in India.
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASHMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.
- Marine City Medical College
- B.G.C Trust Medical College
- Diabetic Association Medical College
- International Medical College
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College
- Islami Bank Medical College
- MARKS Medical College
- Medical College for Women and Hospital
- Southern Medical College
- Brahmanbaria Medical College
- Holy Family Medical College
- Ad-din Women’s Medical College
- Popular Medical College
diabetic association medical college hospital faridpur
diabetic association medical college fees
diabetic association medical college bd