The Diabetic Association Medical College, Faridpur, Bangladesh started its journey on the 15th November 2009 and opened its doors to the students in the academic year 2009-2010.
The Diabetic Association Medical College, Faridpur, Bangladesh is an institution of Faridpur Diabetic Association (FDA) and is run by a Governing Body. It is mentionable that Faridpur Diabetic Association is the 2nd member of the “International Diabetes Federation” from Bangladesh since 2009. The College follows the course curriculum of the MBBS course as laid down by Dhaka University and Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council. The government of Bangladesh regulates the criteria of admission in 1st-year MBBS course and Dhaka University conducts the professional examinations and awards certificates of MBBS degree. The Diabetic Association Medical College Hospital (DAMCH) is attached herewith as the teaching hospital which is a tertiary care hospital established in the year 1985 and delivering clinical services in almost all departments of medical science.
Course Duration for MBBS = 5 years + 1-year internship
Established Year = 2010
Seat for 2020-21 Sessions = 90
Address: Masjid Bari Sarak, Faridpur 7800, Bangladesh
Admission Fee for MBBS Course
Total Fees for MBBS Couse in Diabetic Association Medical College- US$33,000
For more information about Fee, Contact Fortune Education: Call or Whatsapp +880 1995529533, +91-9903355537
The fees (including admission fee, 5-year tuition fee, and 5-year hostel seat rent) payable at the time of admission is Thirty-Three Thousand US dollars (the US $ 33,000) only. Students will bear the cost of food of their own.
One may pay the fees by installment where the payment schedule will be as follows:
To know further about the fee structure and proper guidance in MBBS admission in Diabetic Association Medical College, Faridpur, Bangladesh, contact us on Both call and WhatsApp:- +8801995529533
Benefits Of Studying MBBS Course In Faridpur Diabetic Association Medical College, Bangladesh:
- The Diabetic Association Medical College and Hospital is located in a quiet and serene environment in the heart of Faridpur city at Masjid Bari Sarok, Jheeltuly on 2.21 acres of land and covering an enormous area of about two and a half lac square feet of floor space with all modern amenities.
- The academic faculty has highly qualified teachers and the attached hospital is a most modern and standard one, well-equipped with all the modern facilities. All these will help the students to gain knowledge, skill, and attitude to deal with the health problems of the community and make their basic very sound for future training and higher study.
- There is an adequate number of books with IT facilities in the library for students.
- The college provides practical experience on the human side of medical science and prepares in the quest to shape and educate for future development in science and health care.
- The objective is to educate the students to enhance the clinical services in order to set quality controls for clinical practices and to deliver health care services to the satisfaction of the patient.
The institute offers high-quality advanced Educational excellence and research at world standards.
- No need to appear for any language entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission to Faridpur Diabetic Association Medical College, Bangladesh.
- The faculties are highly qualified and experienced.
- Since it is not possible for every student to wear the high donation for tuition fee charges in the Indian private medical universities MBBS in Faridpur Diabetic Association Medical College, Bangladesh can be a great relief to the students who are aspiring to study MBBS in abroad.
- The problem of language barrier does not exist because English is used as the medium of instruction in the college Campus which is good for avoiding any sort of language barriers.
- Every department is provided with an adequate number of teachers who have graduate and post-graduate degrees. Experienced, learned & renewed teachers.
- The college offers comfortable and cozy accommodations to all international students studying MBBS. The rooms are provided on twin sharing basis of the same gender. All the rooms are fully furnished and are equipped with all the modern facilities such as central heating and cooling system, laundry facility, and Indian mess in the hostel. Shopping complexes, restaurants, cafeterias, and bus stops are all within walking distance of the hostel.
- Good facility for food is also available for the students coming from all corners of the world
- There is the providence of quality clinical activities.
- There is the providence of obligation in serving others.
- The college also holds social responsibility.
- The college believes in the holistic development of every student, therefore to keep students physically fit and active the college organizes various sports tournaments and encourages students to participate in them.
- Apart from sports activities, various cultural programs are organized on a regular basis. All the major Indian festivals like Holi, Diwali, Eid, and other festivals are celebrated in the college.
ABOUT THE BANGLADESH COUNTRY IN A BRIEF NOTE:
Bangladesh is a country in South Asia and one of the most densely populated countries in the world. It shares land borders with India to the west, north, and east, Myanmar to the southeast, and the Bay of Bengal to the south. Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh and being the largest city, it is also the nation’s economic, political and cultural hub. The country forms the larger and eastern part of the Bengal region. The climate here is tropical with a mild winter from October to March, and a hot, humid summer from March to June. People witness the warm and humid monsoon season that lasts from the months of June to October and bears most of the country’s rainfall.
The vast majority of the population of Bangladesh is Bengali—a term describing both an ethnic and a linguistic group. Bengali (Bangla) is the national language of Bangladesh and it belongs to the Indo-Aryan group of languages that is related to Sanskrit.
MBBS IN BANGLADESH:
Studying MBBS in Bangladesh is a great option for the medical aspirants since its institutions have unselfish regard for the well-being of others which is essential to engendering trust. The faculties are highly qualified and provide the best medical resources and services. They also work actively to eliminate discrimination in health care, as well as barriers to health. There are many other reasons that include among the advantages of studying MBBS in Bangladesh.
MCI approved MBBS Degree in Bangladesh and the degree is provided by Government University. The institutions Follow the same Indian Medical Council (MCI) Syllabus with the Same Indian Author books and Journals followed in full 5 years of the MBBS program. MCI Screening Test FMGE pass-out rate is very high. Moreover, it has the same tropical climates as India. Since it is not possible for every student to wear the high donation or tuition fee charges, studying MBBS in Bangladesh can be a great relief to the students who are aspiring to opt for MBBS in abroad.
MBBS in Bangladesh is a very wise decision to make and the students can easily avail the facilities that the medical institutions of the country offer and that too at affordable costs. The problem of language barrier does not exist because English is used as the medium of instruction in the campus of the medical institutions which is good for avoiding any sort of language barrier. The private medical colleges and universities are well equipped with all modern amenities with a good infrastructure to facilitate the students.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS COURSE
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSLC/’A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/’O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2017 (2020-2021 session).
- HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2019 (2020-2021 session).
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and in HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 7.00 (seven)
- Min. GPA in SSC / ‘O’ level or equivalent and in HSC / ‘A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.0
- Minimum GPA in Biology 3.5 its means no one takes admission below 60 marks in Biology
- For calculation of GPA against the mark obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- The optional subject shall be considered if GPA is below 5 (five).
- For calculation of GPA against the mark obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (physics, chemistry, biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in top three subjects)/3.
- Students must carry the qualifying marks obtained in their NEET Examination.
Benefits of Admission In MBBS Course In Bangladesh for Indian students:
- There is a quota of 45% seats in every private medical college for Indian students.
- Indian students can use the SAARC admission quota and get a whole course for free.
- The teaching medium is English and the study pattern is similar to the Indian study pattern.
- MBBS degree from Bangladesh is valid and acceptable in India.
- The degree is provided by Government University. Follow the same Indian Medical Council (MCI) Syllabus. Same Indian Author books and Journals followed in full 5 years of the MBBS program. MCI Screening Test FMGE pass-out rate is very high.
- The fee structure of the medical universities in Bangladesh is very much affordable. One can complete the MBBS course in Bangladesh’s top medical universities with a tuition fee of a mere $33000 to $50000 for the whole 6 years course. This increases the scope of studying MBBS in the medical universities of Bangladesh for Indian students.
- Bangladesh is a neighbor of India, so it also shares so many similarities of culture, language, food, and study pattern as well. So Indian students will not have to worry about the differences which bother many other students pursuing MBBS in other countries.
- There is no requirement for any additional entrance examinations.
- The cost of living in Bangladesh is lower than that in India.
Why Bangladesh is better for Indian Students for MBBS Course described in video format please see in the link below:-
Fortune Education has been a pioneer in helping students to choose the best platform for academic proficiency. It’s an authorized Consultancy approved by Faridpur Diabetic Association Medical College, Bangladesh. So students who want to take admission hassle-free and without any mediator then pick up your phone and contact us. Studying MBBS abroad gives an edge to the global viewpoint, career, and personality of a student. It is a leading abroad education agency and the best MBBS consultancy in India for all medical aspirants. Indian aspiring students looking for admissions in any medical institution in Bangladesh will get assurance of admissions with proper support under the guidance of highly skilled consultants. It provides guidance for choosing within a huge range of courses and also about practical learning and internships.
Why Fortune is the Best Education consultancy in India?
We help define the career goal.
We provide the best facilities to our students.
Students are provided with free profile evaluations.
We make everything clear and sure of the application process.
We are experienced professionals in this field.
Our main agenda is to help students get into the best medical colleges and universities.
We provide FAMG HOMEMADE NOTEBOOK IN PDF FORMAT to only our consulting students.
At the time of Admission, one of our representatives always with students from India to Bangladesh up to the college hostel.
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASHMIR,
LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.
MBBS in Bangladesh | Authorized Education Consultant in Bihar
MBBS in Bangladesh | Authorized Education Consultant in Delhi
MBBS in Bangladesh | Authorized Education Consultant in Jammu & Kashmir
MBBS in Bangladesh | Authorized Education Consultant in Assam
MBBS in Bangladesh | Authorized Education Consultant in India
diabetic association medical college hospital faridpur
faridpur diabetic hospital doctor list
faridpur private medical college
faridpur diabetic nursing college
faridpur medical college hospital website
faridpur medical college admission notice
MBBS in Bangladesh | Authorized Education Consultant in Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh 2022 | MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
faridpur diabetic hospital doctor list
bangladesh medical college
faridpur private medical college
ashiyan medical college
diabetic association medical college hospital faridpur
MBBS in Bangladesh 2023 | MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
diabetic association medical college faridpur
diabetic association medical college fees
diabetic association medical college wikipedia
diabetic association medical college hospital masjid bari sarak faridpur
diabetic association medical college bd
american diabetes association diabetes plate method
american diabetes association diabetes management guidelines
american diabetes association dm guidelines
american diabetes association plate method
how to calculate sugar intake for diabetes
MBBS in Bangladesh 2024 | MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission Policy of Foreign Students in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission Criteria of Foreign Students in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission Eligibility of Foreign Students in Bangladesh I MBBS in Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh I Local Consultant in Bangladesh
foreign students who are interested to study in Bangladesh
Fortune offers MBBS admission on reputed and complete medical colleges where all kinds of facilities are available like own campus, on-campus AC Hostel
Fortune offers hassle-free MBBS admission in Bangladesh
Fortune Education is providing genuine information regarding medical education, guidance & selection of Medical College as per students and parents desires
Fortune offers the best and less budget medical colleges where students can afford with long time installments facilities are available
Latest curriculum for MBBS in Bangladesh(bm&dc)