MBBS in Bangladesh
Islami Bank Medical College (IBMC) was established in 2003 in Rajshahi by Islamic bank Bangladesh. IBMC is affiliated with Rajshahi Medical University. It is the First Private Medical College in Rajshahi Division. The Medical College has Modern Largest Green Campus, Own Hostel, Largest Hospital & High Patient Flow. It offers high-quality MBBS study for Local and foreign students.
Islami Bank Medical College
Fortune Education is the exclusive representative of Islami Bank Medical College(IBMC).our consultancy processes MBBS admissions directly through a one-stop service to IBMC for non-local students.
Islami Bank Medical College is situated at Airport Road, Nawdapara, Sopura, Rajshahi, Bangladesh. 4 minutes From Rajshahi AirPort.
Islami Bank Medical College is established with a view to training specially selected medical candidates for five academic years. IBMC will pursue the medical course according to the syllabus laid down by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC) formulated for MBBS & BDS degree. The degree thus conferred by the University of Dhaka will be recognized through registration by BMDC.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
The goals and objectives of Islami Bank Medical College are:
- To teach the students with harmony and tender caring.
- Teaching biochemical sciences is traditionally required for a medical graduate to meet the responsibilities of providing as well as curative health care to the people of Bangladesh.
- To generate religiously well-disciplined, self-motivated, and dedicated doctors.
- To motivate the students about essential character qualities, a strong sense of righteousness, and a basic desire to serve the suffering humanities at home and also abroad.
The capabilities of the college are as under:
- Presently the college is training 100 MBBS students in each batch. 2. Capable to run 200 students’ academic activities in each batch. 3. Building-up the desire amongst the passed out doctors to prosecute further studies leading to specialization in the future.
Courses in Islami Bank Medical College
There are 2 types of courses in Islami Bank Medical College. i.e (MBBS, BDS).
MBBS ADMISSION IN IBMC
Admission will be on the basis of the merit of the students and the criteria as prescribed by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and BM&DC. Foreign students have a great scope for their MBBS study in Bangladesh from Islami Bank Medical College.
CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION for foreign students
A limited number of seats will be offered for foreign nationals. The interested applicants must fulfill the following criteria to get a chance for admission.
- 1. Applicants must have passed a qualifying examination i.e. 12th grade (10+2=12 years) of schooling at a Public School/Board/College or passed an examination in any foreign country which is recognized as a higher Secondary Certificate Examination(SSC).
- 2. Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their major/compulsory subjects.
- 3. Applicants must have obtained at least 75% marks on average (which is equivalent to GPA 4.0 or equivalent grade in Secondary School Certificate and Higher Secondary School Certificate examinations or in equivalent examinations (i.e. equivalent grade in A-level or O-level examination ) and should have at least 65% marks separately in either of these examinations (i.e. GPA 3.50 or equivalent grade). In the case of O-level examination, marks, grades of only six subjects (top 6 subjects on the basis of marks/grades obtained) will be considered. In the case of the A-level examination, marks/grades of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology will be considered for evaluation.
MBBS FEES FOR THE SESSION 2024-25
FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS (MBBS)
- Admission time of the payment US$ 16,000.
- Within June-2021 Payable by US$4000.
- The rest amount to be paid during the next 4 years (per year US$ 5,000) US$ 20,000.
- Total amount to be paid in 5 years US$ 40,000.
If any foreign student wants a monthly allowance of US$ 200 (Two hundred) for 1 (one) year of internship training then he/she is to pay US$ 2000 (Two thousand) more along with the admission fee. All the original copies of academic certificates must be submitted at the time of admission.
For more information about MBBS admission and MBBS Fees Contact Fortune Education.
ABOUT FORTUNE EDUCATION, DHAKA, BANGLADESH
Fortune Education, established in 1994, is the World Leading & Pioneer Educational Consultant of Medical Colleges. Providing counseling to prospective students, who would be interested in Medical Education and considering higher education opportunities in Bangladesh and Abroad. Fortune is an authorized representative of Medical, Dental colleges that offer MBBS, BDS & others’ admission, application, guidance, documentation with special scholarships to the marital student.
For application and scholarship, click this link: Application – Fortune Education.
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537