BGC Trust Medical College | Best Medical College Fees Structure
BGC Trust Medical College was established in the year 2002. Since then the medical college has been progressing in every domain.BGC Trust Medical College, a government approved non-profit-making educational institute, sponsored by Begum Gul Chemonara (BGC) Trust..The college has admitted 14 batches of students up to 2015-2016 sessions, out of which 9 (Nine) batches of students have passed their MBBS examinations. The result of the college is quite optimal. At present there are about 178 internship doctors and by this time about 361 doctors have performed their internship training. Better part of our doctors are now doing Govt. job and more than 60 doctors have got admitted in Post Graduate courses like FCPS, MD, MS, MPH and M.Phil & Diploma in several criteria etc.
BEST MEDICAL COLLEGES IN BANGLADESH
01. Army Medical College, Bogura
02. Army Medical College, Jashore
03. Ahsania Mission Medical College
04. Sylhet Women’s Medical College
05. Diabetic Association Medical College
06. IBN SINA Medical College
07. Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College
08. Brahmanbaria Medical College
09. Popular Medical College
Admission Process for MBBS Education
The application form, prospectus, and other information are available at the office of BGC Trust Medical College Hospital, and the completed application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office by the candidate or his/her representative in person within the announced date and time.
Document to be attached
The students need to apply in the prescribed form which can be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in the advertisement.
- Attested photocopies of the transcripts of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
- Attested photocopies of the certificate/testimonial of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examination.
- Four copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
- Nationality certificate from Chairman of the Union Parishad/Ward Commissioner of Metropolitan City of National ID Card.
- Money receipt of the purchased admission form.
- The admission form must be completed properly.
- Admit card from DG Health.
- Merit Score and Position of the exam taken by DG Health.
For direct MBBS online Direct admission, Scholarship, and information, Contact Fortune Education: Call or WhatsApp +880 1995529533, +91-9903355537
Affiliation & Recognition
- The College is affiliated with the Chittagong University as a constituent college since Recognized by BCPS
- The College is recognized by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council
- Its academic activities are approved by the Ministry of Health & Family
- BGC Trust Medical College has been enrolled in the World Directory of Medical Schools effective published by World Health Organization (WHO) which enrolls the graduates of BMC recognition all over the world.Graduates of BMC are qualified for limited registration.
- They are also eligible to take the United States Medical License Examinations (USMLE).
BGC Trust Medical College is situated at BGC Kanchannagar, Handanaish, Chittagong.at a range of 34 Km. from Chittagong port city in a peaceful organic atmosphere. The campus place distributes over about 100 miles of plane land and practically connected by land route (Chittagong-Cox’s Bazar highway) and Rail route( Chittagong-Dohazari route).
BGC Trust Medical College Admission Circular 2022-23
Eligibility Criteria (Foreign Student):
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/’A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/’O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2019.
- O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects.
- HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2021.
- A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 9.00 (Nine).
- Minimum GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5 (three & half).
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C’. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
- Minimum GPA in Biology: 3.5 (three & a half).
- You have to undertake the following steps if you decide to get admitted into BGC Trust Medical College
- NEET Certificate (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Must be mandatory.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College Passed Certificates.
- Mark/Grade Sheet.
- School Leaving Certificate (Testimonial).
- Copy of Passport.
- Two Passport Size Photograph of Applicant.
- Only applications transmitted through Bangladesh Mission abroad will be accepted.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i.e. Education Board, the Foreign Ministry of the respective country, and respective Bangladesh Mission abroad/respective foreign Mission based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants have to produce all academic certificates and mark sheets/transcripts in original at the time of their admission.
- Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt, and filled admission form to Fortune Education for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from the Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or by us.
- Send copies of your certificates, mark sheets, passport, and a letter ofintent to Fortune Education for advance booking of your seat.
- Having received the permission letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and grade equivalency of your certificates,
the Medical College office would inform you and proceed with your admission.
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical Colleges & Universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
Fortune Education invites students to register for MBBS & BDS admission with a special Scholarship for the academic year 2022-23.
Why choose BGC Trust Medical?
BGC Trust Medical College is globally famous for its excellent medical education at budget-friendly fees.
- Recognized with world-famous organizations like WHO and MCI/NMC.
- Provides the best accommodation for Indian students.
- Well-equipped lab for best practical knowledge.
- Classrooms are qualify with a projector and a microphone system.
- A library with a huge collection of books.
- Wide canteen with quality food for students.
BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh Ranking
BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh Ranking is 18th inter medical colleges in the country and 2nd in private medical colleges in Bangladesh.
BGC Trust Medical College Fees Structure
BGC Trust Medical College Fees StructureUSD $33000
BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh Hostel Facilities
BGC Trust Medical College have Ac hostel facilities for students and also has a hostel area.BGC Trust Medical College & Hospital has a multi-storied hostel building with all update facilities. It Has Separate hostels available for boys & girls. The college authority tried to confirm holistic development of students thereby moving it to the standards of an international class hostel.
Language of Instructions:
All the medical subjects are instructed in the English medium at BGC Medical College. Foreign students usually do not have to face linguistic difficulty when they come to study here.
- Providing a student friendly educational environment, to develop high quality medical graduates who will be able to contribute to individuals, families, communities and the nation at large and have the capacity for and commitment to improve professional and personal grooming.
- Producing quality researchers & professionals with national and international independence.
- Ensuring effective resource management and generation.
BGC Trust Medical College FAQ’s
- Can I get admission to the BGC Trust Medical College in Bangladesh?
Ans:Yes, you can get admission to the BGC Trust Medical College easily by following the easy admission process published by the college for foreign students
- Which is the nearest airport near the BGC Trust Medical College?
Ans:The nearest airport near BGC Trust Medical College is Shah Amanat International airport which is almost . 228 km distance from the college
- Does the college provide hostel facilities to foreign students?
Ans:Yes, BGC Trust Medical College Hostel is available for Indian students, applicants get decorated rooms with single and multiple sharing options. The hostel supplies delicious food, medical facility, GYM, security, etc. to their medical applicant.
- Which are the admission exams accepted by BGC Trust Medical College?
BGC Trust Medical College will accept the admission exam scores of NEET UG, NEET PG for admission.
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
Authorized Representative of Medical Colleges in Bangladesh & Abeoad
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASHMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.
Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
- Marine City Medical College
- B.G.C Trust Medical College
- Diabetic Association Medical College
- International Medical College
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College
- Islami Bank Medical College
- MARKS Medical College
- Medical College for Women and Hospital
- Southern Medical College
- Brahmanbaria Medical College
- Holy Family Medical College
- Ad-din Women’s Medical College
MBBS in Bangladesh | Authorized Consultant in Bangladesh
BGC Trust Medical College Hospital
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh 2022
Study MBBS in Bangladesh
Medical College in Bangladesh
Medical College Ranking
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh 2022
MBBS in Bangladesh Fee Structure 2022
BGC Trust Medical College Fees structure