Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College & Hospital, Sirajganj
Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College
Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College & Hospital (KYAMCH) is located on 127 acres of land has one of the greatest campuses in southeast Asia. journey of Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College & Hospital introduced when the most benevolent industrialist of Bangladesh,
Dr. Mir Mohammad Amjad Hussain was determined to found a hospital in his native village Enayetpur, Sirajganj in the northwestern part of Bangladesh in fulfillment of the Prophecy of Hazrat Khwaja Yunus Ali Enayetpur.
Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College & Hospital (KYAMCH) started its journey on May 17, 2004.Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College & Hospital is registered under the Society Act of Bangladesh and managed by a Trustee Board. It is a non-commercial venture for the promoters and is mostly funded by the Trustee Members. All revenues created are utilized for maintenance, development, education, and research.
Admission Process for MBBS Education
The application form, prospectus, and other information are available at the office of this Medical College, and the completed application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office by the candidate or his/her representative in person within the announced date and time.
Document to be attached
The students need to apply in the prescribed form which can be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in the advertisement.
- Attested photocopies of the transcripts of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
- Attested photocopies of the certificate/testimonial of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examination.
- Four copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
- Nationality certificate from Chairman of the Union Parishad/Ward Commissioner of Metropolitan City of National ID Card.
- Money receipt of the purchased admission form.
- The admission form must be completed properly.
- Admit card from DG Health.
- Merit Score and Position of the exam taken by DG Health.
Eligibility Criteria (Foreign Student)
Study in Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/’A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/’O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2019.
- O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects.
- HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2021.
- A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 9.00 (Nine).
- Minimum GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5 (three & half).
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C’. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
- Minimum GPA in Biology: 3.5 (three & a half).
- You have to undertake the following steps if you decide to get admitted into Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College & Hospital (KYAMCH).
- NEET Certificate (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Must be mandatory.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College Passed Certificates.
- Mark/Grade Sheet.
- School Leaving Certificate (Testimonial).
- Copy of Passport.
- Two Passport Size Photograph of Applicant.
- Only applications transmitted through Bangladesh Mission abroad will be accepted.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i.e. Education Board, the Foreign Ministry of the respective country, and respective Bangladesh Mission abroad/respective foreign Mission based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants have to produce all academic certificates and mark sheets/transcripts in original at the time of their admission.
- Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt, and filled admission form to Fortune Education for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from the Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or by us.
- Send copies of your certificates, mark sheets, passport, and a letter ofintent to Fortune Education for advance booking of your seat.
- Having received the permission letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and grade equivalency of your certificates,
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical Colleges & Universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
MBBS Fee for International Student
Total Tuition Fees with Hostel US$ 42950.00 (INR 3297000.00)
Affiliation and Recognition
Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College offers 5 years MBBS course as approved by BM&DC leading to MBBS Professional Degree of the Rajshahi Medical University.The college has been accorded permission by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh and affiliated with the University of Rajshahi for MBBS and with Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) for M Phil (Radiotherapy) and MD (Oncology) Course.
Enayetpur Sharif, Sirajganj – Enayetpur Rd, 6751, Bangladesh
Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College Medical College Highlights
|Name of the college
|Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College
|Enayetpur, Chauhali, Sirajganj-6751
|Year of Establishment
|MBBS & BDS under University of Rajshahi
|Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council curriculum (BMDC) was adopted by the Faculty of Medicine, Rajshahi University in 2012.
|Starts in January. The duration of the course is five years
Hostel & Accommodation
Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College provides the students with the best hostel and accommodation facilities:
- The accommodation is well-furnished and properly maintained 24 hours.
- The college offers top-class hostel facilities to the students.
- The hostel system is fully-wifi enabled for hassle-free MBBS education.
- The hostel provides separate spaces for boys and girls.
- The hostel rooms are provided on a sharing basis.
- Availability of mess providing healthy meals for the students.
- The students will get a common kitchen for self-cooking at the hostel.
- To ensure the safety of the student the hostel is under CCTV surveillance.
- The hostel premises have reading rooms, recreation rooms, gyms, guest rooms, storerooms, and laundry rooms.
Why Choose Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College Medical College, For MBBS?
- The students will get a globally accepted MBBS degree.
- English is the medium of teaching in Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College.
- The students do not need to appear for any English entrance exams like IELTS/TOEFL/PTE to enroll in the MBBS course at Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College.
- The cost of studying MBBS at Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College is very less, which is affordable for many students coming from different corners of the world.
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College has an experienced faculty and staff strength to impart top-class education to young minds.
- The students are encouraged to participate in co-curricular activities like sport, debate, literary, socio-cultural events, cultural programs, and national day activities.
- The Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College regularly conducts events, seminars, and presentations, etc.
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College offers high-quality education at world standards and other latest facilities.
- It offers MBBS courses approved by many known organizations.
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College is facilitating quality education, health care, and research to the students.
- The college provides practical experience to prepare and educate for the future development of the students.
- KYAMC provides a friendly academic environment with a huge campus area.
- No need to pay big fat fees fee is affordable here
- A better assortment of modern medicine and practical training for all the students who want to pursue MBBS.
- the qualification in Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College provides a recognized degree, therefore, students can easily apply for work anywhere in that particular country
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical college provide a great opportunity for internship.
- Conducting MBBS & BDS courses
- Facilitating high standard of teaching, health care and research
- Providing health care and services to the individual & community
- To educate the students to enhance the clinical services in order to set quality controls for clinical practices and to deliver health care services to the satisfactions of the patient.
- To develop tomorrow’s health care leaders.
- To provide both primary and specialty health care services in the community.
- Providing health care and services to the individual & community
- To help students to adopt with future science and health care technology and development.
- To create leadership in areas of medical science, education, research, patient care for participation, development and promotion of healthy community.
- To develop an attitude of sympathy and empathy in rendering care to the individual and common
- To motivate for prioritizing the health care services community outreach.
Study in Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
- Is the Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College a worthy place to pursue MBBS?
Yes, the Medical College offers high-quality education with an overall low price and comprises the latest educational equipment and friendly learning teaching environment for the students.
- Is there IELTS and TOEFL clearance required for MBBS education at the Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College?
No, the students don’t need to clear IELTS and TOEFL examinations for studying MBBS at this Medical College.
- Is there an Internet facility available at the Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College?
The Medical College provides 24*7 Internet on the campus as well as on hostel premises.
- Can students work while studying MBBS at Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College?
No, the students are not allowed to work during MBBS studies at this Medical College.
Pioneer & Leading Authorized Representative of Medical Colleges in Bangladesh & Abroad
Head Office: 23/C, Zigatola, Dhaka-1209, Bangladesh
Website: www.fortuneedu.org , www.mbbsbd.com