Shahabuddin Medical College & Hospital, Gulshan, Dhaka
Shahabuddin Medical College & Hospital is well equipped modern hospital destined to provide quality healthcare service at an affordable cost. Shahabuddin Medical College is one of the best Private Medical colleges in Dhaka, Bangladesh, and is situated in the most prestigious, secure, and diplomatic Area of the capital city of Bangladesh as well as the heart of the Dhaka City. It is located at Gulshan in the capital city Dhaka. Established in 2003, It offers a program leading to an MBBS degree. The Shahabuddin Medical College is also enlistment of Medical College is the world directory of medical College and International Medical Education Directory (IMED) required applying for USMLE examination by ECFMG USA for job/post-graduate training USA & North American countries. It has 500 bedded running Hospital with outdoor & senior facilities and is always busy with patients.
Admission Process for MBBS Education
The application form, prospectus, and other information are available at the office of Sylhet Women’s Medical College, and the completed application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office by the candidate or his/her representative in person within the announced date and time.
Document to be attached
The students need to apply in the prescribed form which can be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in the advertisement.
- Attested photocopies of the transcripts of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
- Attested photocopies of the certificate/testimonial of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examination.
- Four copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
- Nationality certificate from Chairman of the Union Parishad/Ward Commissioner of Metropolitan City of National ID Card.
- Money receipt of the purchased admission form.
- The admission form must be completed properly.
- Admit card from DG Health.
- Merit Score and Position of the exam taken by DG Health.
Shahabuddin Medical College Affirmation and Recognition
- MBBS course at Shahabuddin Medical College is recognized by WHO, NMC, University Grants Commission, Bangladesh, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Bangladesh, Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council.
- The university is affiliated with Dhaka University.
Location of Shahabuddin Medical College
The institution is located in Gulshan, in the capital city of Dhaka of Bangladesh, which is also the prestigious and most developed city, and is easily accessible and has all the basic amenities within the reach of the students.
Eligibility Criteria(Foreign Student) Shahabuddin Medical College
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/’A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/’O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2020.
- O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects.
- HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2022.
- A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 9.00 (Nine).
- Minimum GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5 (three & half).
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C’. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
- Minimum GPA in Biology: 3.5 (three & a half).
- You have to undertake the following steps if you decide to get admitted into Shahabuddin Medical College & Hospital
- NEET Certificate (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Must be mandatory.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College Passed Certificates.
- Mark/Grade Sheet.
- School Leaving Certificate (Testimonial).
- Copy of Passport.
- Two Passport Size Photograph of Applicant.
- Only applications transmitted through Bangladesh Mission abroad will be accepted.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i.e. Education Board, the Foreign Ministry of the respective country, and the respective Bangladesh Mission abroad/respective foreign Mission based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants have to produce all academic certificates and mark sheets/transcripts in original at the time of their admission.
- Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt, and filled admission form to Fortune Education for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from the Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or by us.
- Send copies of your certificates, mark sheets, passport, and a letter of intent to Fortune Education for advance booking of your seat.
- Having received the permission letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the grade equivalency of your certificates,
the Medical College office would inform you and proceed with your admission.
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical Colleges & Universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
Sahabuddin College Fee Structure
Total Tuition Fees with Hostel USD $ 35000 to 45000
Shahabuddin Medical College: Quick Highlights 2023
Take a look at some important points to be considered during medicine admission at Shahabuddin Medical College:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September|
|Accepted Examination||NEET Exam|
|MBBS Duration||5 years + 1 year of Internship|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
|University Recognition||NMC, WHO, Govt. of Bangladesh and
the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
|Affiliation||University of Dhaka|
Shaheed Monsur Ali College and Hospital also provides scholarship facilities to those who cannot afford to bear the costly fee structure of MBBS, as doing MBBS is not a piece of cake for everyone. But SMAMCH makes sure that no one is left behind and provides these scholarship facilities to the needy ones. It also provides these facilities to the students who perform phenomenally in the academic arena and deserve to be rewarded.
Hostel and Accommodation
- Shahabuddin Medical College reviews confirm that the hostel premises have fully furnished with basic as well as modern facilities like beds, shelves, blankets, fans, chairs, cupboards, bathrooms and study desks, laundry room, etc.
- The hostel is within walking distance of the university which saves transportation costs for students.
- Rooms are available on sharing basis. 2-3 students reside in one room at a time.
- There are separate dorms for girls and boys.
- The hostel mess provides healthy and hygienic food for students all day. The kitchen area is available if students wish to cook their meals.
- Students have access to reading rooms, entertainment areas, and common rooms.
- The hostel is under CCTV surveillance all day long. It is safe to study MBBS at Dhaka Community Medical College for Indian students.
- Students have access to free internet connectivity 24×7.
- The hostel has a gymnasium, reading room, laundry room, and guest room. The common area and recreation room are spaces where students can socialize.
- Indian restaurants are easily located around the hostel.
- For any medical emergencies, the Shahabuddin Medical College hospital contact number is listed with the hostel management.
Benefits of MBBS in Shahabuddin Medical College
- MBBS course at Shahabuddin Medical College opens up various avenues for its students. There are various advantages for Indian students when they study MBBS in Bangladesh at Shahabuddin Medical College.
- Shahabuddin College is one of the medical institutions that offer the most affordable MBBS course in Bangladesh. Shahabuddin Medical College’s tuition fee is much lower than other universities in the country.
- Students who study MBBS at Shahabuddin Medical College benefit from the latest technology and modern infrastructure established by the institution for the best learning experience.
- Shahabuddin Medical College in Bangladesh has physical space for almost every aspect of a student’s life. There is a huge library, multiple conference halls, lecture halls, laboratories, and a vast hostel wing for international students.
- Medical education at Shahabuddin Medical College is recognized all around the world. The university is affiliated with Dhaka University and recognized by NMC and WHO.
- Students need not appear for IELTS/TOEFL/PTE examination for MBBS at Shahabuddin Medical College.
- After MBBS in Bangladesh at this college, students can practice worldwide. Graduates will just need to clear the screening test of the concerned country to practice there.
- Lectures are conducted in the English language. Students need not learn a new language to study in Bangladesh.
- What is the duration of MBBS in Shahabuddin Medical College?
MBBS abroad at Shahabuddin College is 6 years long. The course comprises of 5 years of classroom learning and a one-year internship under medical professionals at Shahabuddin Medical College hospital.
- Is our IELTS/TOEFL examination compulsory to study MBBS at Shahabuddin Medical College?
Students need not appear for IELTS/TOEFL examination for MBBS in Shahabuddin Medical College.
- Is Shahabuddin Medical College for MBBS a good option?
Shahabuddin College is a good option to pursue MBBS. Shahabuddin Medical College’s tuition fee is one of the lowest in the country. Scholarships are available for bright students who require financial assistance. The university is affiliated with Dhaka University and is known for its quality infrastructure, affordable education, and modern technology.
- What are the classroom lectures like at Shahabuddin College?
The faculty and curriculum for MBBS in Shahabuddin Medical College focus on both practical and theoretical aspects of education. The theory is explained and discussed at length during lectures in the classroom. Students are trained practically in laboratories and during the final year of internship under experienced medical professionals.
- Marine City Medical College
- B.G.C Trust Medical College
- Diabetic Association Medical College
- International Medical College
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College
- Islami Bank Medical College
- MARKS Medical College
- Medical College for Women and Hospital
- Southern Medical College
- Brahmanbaria Medical College
- Holy Family Medical College
- Ad-din Women’s Medical College
- Popular Medical College
- Dhaka National Medical College
- Ibrahim Medical College
- Bangladesh Medical College
- Jahurul Islam Medical College
- Uttara Adhunik Medical College
- Enam Medical College and Hospital
- Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College
- Community Based Medical College Bangladesh
- Ibn Sina Medical College
- Shahabuddin Medical College
- Z. H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
- Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College
- Delta Medical College
- Central Medical College
- Eastern Medical College
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College
shahabuddin medical college ranking
shahabuddin medical college admission 2023
shahabuddin medical college admission circular
“shahabuddin medical college fees
shahabuddin medical college location
shahabuddin medical college hospital contact number
shahabuddin medical college hospital gulshan
shahabuddin medical college hospital doctor list
Easy way to Get Direct MBBS Admission in Bangladesh | Apply Online
Fortune Education is a registered education consultant in Bangladesh and authorized
representative of medical colleges. fortune has legal rights to promote marketing and recruiting foreign students who are interested to study in Bangladesh
Fortune offers MBBS admission on reputed and complete medical colleges where all kinds of facilities are available like own campus, on-campus AC Hostel
Fortune offers hassle-free MBBS admission in Bangladesh
Fortune Education is providing genuine information regarding medical education, guidance & selection of Medical College as per students and parents desires
Fortune offers the best and less budget medical colleges where students can afford with long time installments facilities are available
Latest curriculum for MBBS in Bangladesh(bm&dc) |
Medical study in Bangladesh