Brahmanbaria Medical College Fee Structure
Brahmanbaria Medical College was established to deliver the best medical education to eligible students and help the nation and the government make an adequate workforce and provide health care. The medical College is recognized as one of the best medical institutions for its quality in academic implementation.
Brahmanbaria Medical College was established under the Difficulty of Dr. Md Abu Sayed, the current Chairman of the college in 2013. The College introduced 50 students and now trains 80 students every year, out of which 25% are international students.
Brahmanbaria Medical College is the former Medical College in the whole district and has a modern hospital with 250 in-patient beds, which will be grown to 400 very soon.
Admission Process for MBBS
The application form, prospectus, and other information are available at the office of Brahmanbaria Medical College, and the completed application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office by the candidate or his/her representative in person within the announced date and time.
Document to be attached
The students need to apply in the prescribed form which can be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in the advertisement.
- Attested photocopies of the transcripts of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
- Attested photocopies of the certificate/testimonial of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examination.
- Four copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
- Nationality certificate from Chairman of the Union Parishad/Ward Commissioner of Metropolitan City of National ID Card.
- Money receipt of the purchased admission form.
- The admission form must be completed properly.
- Admit card from DG Health.
- Merit Score and Position of the exam taken by DG Health.
College Affiliation and Recognition:
Brahmanbaria Medical College Affiliated by University of Chittagong,Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Bangladesh).Its recognized by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC),World Health Organization (WHO).
The college is located in Comilla-Sylhet Highway, Ghatura, Brahmanbaria.Sadar, Brahmanbaria dist, 3400, Bangladesh,It’s just about 4.4 km from the Brahmanbaria railway station and 104 km from the Dhaka International Airport.
Eligibility Criteria of Brahmanbaria Medical College,
For Indian and Nepalis students to be qualified in the NEET admission test.
Eligibility for admission in MBBS courses in Brahmanbaria Medical College are approved by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Bangladesh govt. has created the following requirements for admission in MBBS courses in these Medical colleges.
For the MBBS course – Eligibility of candidates are as follows:
- Students who have passed SSC in 2019 and HSC in 2021 or 2020 and 2022 respectively and should have a total GPA of 9.00 (minimum requirement of GPA in SSC or HSC is 4.00 in each examination). GPA 3.50 in Biology at HSC Level is compulsory for all students.
- Students having O level & A level qualifications and foreign students having similar or equivalent qualifications should apply with a certificate of equivalence issued from the Director-General, Health Directorate, Govt. of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- For foreign students will have to arrange their SSC(SSE) & HSC(SSCE) equivalence certificate & mark sheets from their foreign ministry and submit their papers through the Bangladesh Embassy in concerned countries.
- In the case of International/foreign students, admission will be invalid if any document is found to be false or wrong, before or after admission. No extra foreign national students will be admitted in excess of the number already specified by the govt. of Bangladesh.
Admission will be made on the basis of results of the undermentioned examination:
- Written tests according to the current syllabus of the HSC course will be held in the MCQ system and this examination will include Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Knowledge: Physics-20, Chemistry-25, Biology-30, English-15, General Knowledge-10 = Total 100 Marks. In the written admission test. 0.25 marks will be subtracted for each incorrect answer.
- 25 x GPA HSC = 125 (Maximum) 15 x GPA SSC = 75 (Maximum) Total Marks = 200
- If you have the passport of a country having a diplomatic relationship with Bangladesh you can apply for admission in the MBBS course (Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery) in one of the public or private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh.
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
a. O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects
b. A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
c. the USA 12 grade completion certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
d. Minimum GPA (After equivalency with SSC & HSC)= 9.00(separately minimum 3.5 in each)
e. Minimum GPA in Biology= 3.5
You have to undertake the following steps if you decide to get admitted into MCI.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College graduation certificates
i. Mark/grade sheet
ii. School leaving certificate (Testimonial)
iii. Copy of Passport
iv. Two passport-size photographs of the applicant
Quick highlights about Brahmanbaria Medical College
|University of Chittagong, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Bangladesh), Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council.
|Dr. Md. Abu Sayed
|Brig. Gen. Dr. Md. Shafiqul Islam
|Brahmanbaria, Chittagong, Bangladesh
Coordinates: 24.0019°N 91.1106°E
This recognition is one of the reasons for the widespread suitability of graduate scholarships for medical students, offered at medical colleges. Brahmanbaria Medical College, Bangladesh scholarship also asks to do the same.
Medical College bills are considerably higher and students studying at the Institute can benefit from financial aid by way of Brahmanbaria Medical College, Fortune Education scholarship program given to qualifying candidates.
Language of Instructions:
All the medical subjects are taught in the English medium at Brahmanbaria Medical College. The problem of language obstacle does not exist because English is used as the medium of instruction in the campus of the medical institutions which favorable for avoiding any sort of language barriers
At present, nearly 60 students from 2 countries study MBBS at Brahmanbaria Medical College. Out of them, 50 are from India only. Rest are from Nepal. That means almost 25% of the students in BMCHBD are international students from several parts of India, like West Bengal, Assam, Tripura, Manipur, Kashmir, Rajasthan, and Nepal.Moreover, it has similar tropical climates as India.
Hostel & Food facility
- Have separate girls’ and boys hostels
- Have Ac hostel facilities raising it to the standards of an international class
- The hostel provides a laundry system.
- Also, the rooms divided among students are well occupied with all the basic happiness
- In the room, you will find a well-decorated bed along with a table and chair and a cupboard where you can keep all your stuff easily.
- The hostel has a bus stop, shopping malls, and restaurants within walking distance.
- The hostels are located near the Campus
BENEFITS OF STUDYING MBBS In Brahmanbaria Medical College, Bangladesh
- The Hospital will take measures to improve the laboratory facilities and the immunization facilities for society. It will gather a demand in the Health Services to the people and will also save foreign travel and foreign exchange in near future.
- There is no demand for any additional admission examinations.
- Brahmanbaria Medical College provides the cheapest fees for MBBS courses for foreign students.
- Many Bangladesh conducting physicians are affiliated with this college.
- It offers the greatest career opportunities and guidance.
- The college has magnificent campus facilities.
- There is a vision of quality clinical activities.
- Indian students can achieve direct admission to their chosen best medical college in Bangladesh. There is no requirement for any additional admission examinations.
- The college is equipped with all modern advantages with a good infrastructure to facilitate the students.
- Excellent facility for food is also available for the students coming from all corners of the world
- It has always been raising the overall quality of medical education.
- There is a foresight of responsibility to serve others.
- The college also contains social responsibility
Benefits of MBBS In Bangladesh for Indian students:
- There is a quota of 45% seats in every private medical college for Indian students.
- Indian students can use the SAARC admission quota and get a whole course for free.
- The teaching medium is English and the study pattern is similar to the Indian study pattern.
- MBBS degree from Bangladesh is valid and acceptable in India.
- The degree is provided by Government University. Follow the same Indian Medical Council (MCI) Syllabus. Same Indian Author books and Journals followed in full 5 years of the MBBS program. MCI Screening Test FMGE pass-out rate is very high.
- The fee structure of the medical universities in Bangladesh is very much affordable. One can complete the MBBS course in Bangladesh’s top medical universities with a tuition fee of a mere $33000 to $50000 for the whole 6 years course. This increases the scope of studying MBBS in the medical universities of Bangladesh for Indian students.
- Bangladesh is a neighbor of India, so it also shares so many similarities in culture, language, food, and study pattern as well. So Indian students will not have to worry about the differences which bother many other students pursuing MBBS in other countries.
- There is no requirement for any additional entrance examinations.
Mission & Vision
Brahmanbaria Medical College aims at the holistic development of the student by organizing innovative and up-date teaching techniques, activities, practical manifestation, and opportunities to take part in national/international scientific forums. To help the nation and be with the government to establish health manpower and to provide health care Brahmanbaria Medical College was established.
- How is the weather there on the Brahmanbaria Medical College campus?
The Brahmanbaria Medical College college weather is excellent. Which is offering great infrastructure to the students for effective physical and mental growth.
- How can I get admission to Brahmanbaria Medical College?
If you are searching for direct admission Brahmanbaria Medical College, a brilliant Educational Service is the right place for you which have India’s topmost direct admission consultants, and where we give 100% commitment to admissions in India as well as admissions abroad.
- Does the Brahmanbaria Medical College have a hostel facility?
- Yes, Brahmanbaria Medical College has individual hostel facilities for both boys and girls.It is located inside a campus.
- Which are the admission exams received by Brahmanbaria Medical College?
Brahmanbaria Medical College will receive the admission exam scores of NEET UG, and NEET PG for admission.
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant for Medical Colleges & Universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, and BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
- Army Medical College Jashore
- Army Medical College Bogura
- Army Medical College Cumilla
- Diabetic Association Medical College
- International Medical College
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College
- Islami Bank Medical College
- Brahmanbaria Medical College
- Holy Family Medical College