Delta Medical College was established in the year 2006 with the commitment to produce quality doctors who would not only be good human beings but also be highly qualified so as to meet the growing demands of the future. The college campus is located at Mirpur-1 in Dhaka. The college has its own 10 storied academic building and the hospital is in the adjoining 8 storied building.
Affiliation and Recognition of Delta Medical College & Hospital
- Delta Medical College & Hospital Dhaka is affiliated with the University of Dhaka and is recognized by the National Medical Council of India (NMC)
- Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC), is listed in the World Directory Of Medical Schools (WDOMS) and approved by the World Health Organisation (WHO) AND MCI.
Admission Process for MBBS Education
The application form, prospectus, and other information are available at the office of Delta Medical College, and the completed application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office by the candidate or his/her representative in person within the announced date and time.
Document to be attached
The students need to apply in the prescribed form which can be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in the advertisement.
- Attested photocopies of the transcripts of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
- Attested photocopies of the certificate/testimonial of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examination.
- Four copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
- Nationality certificate from Chairman of the Union Parishad/Ward Commissioner of Metropolitan City of National ID Card.
- Money receipt of the purchased admission form.
- The admission form must be completed properly.
- Admit card from DG Health.
- Merit Score and Position of the exam taken by DG Health.
|Delta Medical College.
|Approved By MCI and University of Dhaka.
|10+2 with at least 60% marks obtained.
|Yes, it’s Compulsory.
|Both national and foreigner.
Eligibility Criteria of Delta Medical College,
For Indian and Nepalis students to be qualified in the NEET admission test.
Eligibility for admission in MBBS courses in Delta Medical College are approved by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Bangladesh govt. has created the following requirements for admission in MBBS courses in these Medical colleges.
For the MBBS course – Eligibility of candidates are as follows:
- Students who have passed SSC in 2019 and HSC in 2021 or 2018 and 2020 respectively and should have a total GPA of 9.00 (minimum requirement of GPA in SSC or HSC is 4.00 in each examination). GPA 3.50 in Biology at HSC Level is compulsory for all students.
- Students having O level & A level qualifications and foreign students having similar or equivalent qualifications should apply with a certificate of equivalence issued from the Director-General, Health Directorate, Govt. of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- For foreign students will have to arrange their SSC(SSE) & HSC(SSCE) equivalence certificate & mark sheets from their foreign ministry and submit their papers through the Bangladesh Embassy in concerned countries.
- In the case of International/foreign students, admission will be invalid if any document is found to be false or wrong, before or after admission. No extra foreign national students will be admitted in excess of the number already specified by the govt. of Bangladesh.
Admission will be made on the basis of results of the undermentioned examination:
- Written tests according to the current syllabus of the HSC course will be held in the MCQ system and this examination will include Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Knowledge: Physics-20, Chemistry-25, Biology-30, English-15, General Knowledge-10 = Total 100 Marks. In the written admission test. 0.25 marks will be subtracted for each incorrect answer.
- 25 x GPA HSC = 125 (Maximum)
15 x GPA SSC = 75 (Maximum)
Total Marks = 200
- If you have the passport of a country having a diplomatic relationship with Bangladesh you can apply for admission in the MBBS course (Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery) in one of the public or private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh.
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
a. O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects
b. A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
c. the USA 12 grade completion certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
d. Minimum GPA (After equivalency with SSC & HSC)= 9.00(separately minimum 3.5 in each)
e. Minimum GPA in Biology= 3.5
You have to undertake the following steps if you decide to get admitted into MCI.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College graduation certificates
i. Mark/grade sheet
ii. School leaving certificate (Testimonial)
iii. Copy of Passport
iv. Two passport-size photographs of the applicant
Delta Medical College Fee Structure
Delta Medical College Advantages
- College got authorized by University of Dhaka and MCI. Is also acknowledged by the Ministry of Education and Health care.
- Cost of study and living cost at Dhaka is very low.
- All international are provided by the English language facility for instructions.
- College emphasis is more on practical knowledge rather than on theoretical studies.
- College offers a complete package of detailed studies with all modern facilities within the campus.
- Degree awarded by the university are globally recognized and the candidate can practice anywhere around the world.
- It is the best suitable place for Indian medical pursuant.
Hostels & Accommodation At Delta Medical College & Hospital
Delta Medical College has an exemplary Hostel with proper sanitation and hygiene. The hostel is guided under strict supervision for ensuring the safety of students. Some other features are:
- High-security standard
- Cafeteria – it provides Indian foods as a large number of Indians study there.
- Hostel offers a choice between single occupancy or sharing.
- It provides a good study surrounding
- Equipped with modern amenities and ultra-modern infrastructure for accommodation.
- Internet, laundry, college canteen, Mess at each block, and other basic things are available.
Benefits of Study MBBS in Bangladesh
- It is easy to apply for admission in Bangladesh.
- Minimal package.
- Colleges give foreign exposure which acts as an excellent foundation in a career.
- MCI Screening Test FMGE pass-out rate is very high needed in India for medical practice.
- Both theoretical and practical knowledge make an excellent student as well as a doctor
- Bangladesh Medical colleges believe in holistic education and are acknowledged for their quality teaching.
- Many of the Bangladesh Medical colleges provide direct admission without entrance exams.
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant for Medical Colleges & Universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, and BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
Academic activities of Delta Medical College are carried out with the following facilities:
- Four lecture halls
- Modern library with internet access
- Anatomy museum
- Anatomy dissection hall
- Histology laboratory
- Anatomy laboratory
- Physiology laboratory
- Biochemistry laboratory
- Pathology laboratory
- Microbiology laboratory
- Forensic Medicine museum
- Community Medicine museum
- Medical Education Unit and Resource Center
- Two common rooms for male and female students with indoor games facilities.
- Hostel – Accommodation available for male and female students adjacent to campus both for local and foreign
- Pharmacology laboratory
- Pathology museum
Language of Instructions:
All the medical subjects are taught in the English medium at Delta Medical College. The problem of language obstacle does not exist because English is used as the medium of instruction in the campus of the medical institutions which favorable for avoiding any sort of language barriers
Benefits of MBBS In Bangladesh for Indian students:
- There is a quota of 45% seats in every private medical college for Indian students.
- Indian students can use the SAARC admission quota and get a whole course for free.
- The teaching medium is English and the study pattern is similar to the Indian study pattern.
- MBBS degree from Bangladesh is valid and acceptable in India.
- The degree is provided by Government University. Follow the same Indian Medical Council (MCI) Syllabus. Same Indian Author books and Journals followed in full 5 years of the MBBS program. MCI Screening Test FMGE pass-out rate is very high.
- The fee structure of the medical universities in Bangladesh is very much affordable. One can complete the MBBS course in Bangladesh’s top medical universities with a tuition fee of a mere $33000 to $50000 for the whole 6 years course. This increases the scope of studying MBBS in the medical universities of Bangladesh for Indian students.
- Bangladesh is a neighbor of India, so it also shares so many similarities in culture, language, food, and study pattern as well. So Indian students will not have to worry about the differences which bother many other students pursuing MBBS in other countries.
- There is no requirement for any additional entrance examinations.
- How do I get an admission in Delta Medical College?
If you are looking for direct admission Delta Medical College, Bright Educational Service is the right place for you which have India’s top most direct admission consultants and where we give 100% assurance of admissions in India as well as admissions abroad.
- How is the atmosphere there in Delta Medical College campus?
TheDelta Medical College college atmosphere is good. Which is offering the great infrastructure to the students for healthy physical and mental growth.
- Does the Delta Medical College have hostel facility?
Yes,Delta Medical College has separate hostel facility for both boys and girls. It is situated in inside a campus.
- How is Delta Medical College? Is it a good college?
As per collage standards, no doubt there are better colleges than Delta Medical College, which say provide better campus recruitment, better quality education and better college campus, better environment, etc.