Eastern Medical College offers 5 years’ MBBS Course as approved by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC) leading to MBBS degree from the University of Chittagong and Chittagong Medical University.
Be recognized at home and abroad as a leading and trend-setter Institute of medical education and research.
Create Leaders of the medical profession.
Produce competent, committed and caring medical graduates who will be willing to serve the community and at the same time acquire a firm basis for future training and studies
Eastern Medical College & Hospital has been accorded:
Permission by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of the Peoples’ Republic of Bangladesh
Affiliation by the University of Chittagong and Chittagong Medical University
Recognition by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC)
Enlisted in the International Medical Education Directory (IMED), FAIMER and AVICENNA Directory of Medical School which will enable our graduates to appear at ECFMG and other entrance examinations abroad.
Membership of South East Asian Regional Organization for Medical Council
Scope for MCI, NMC:
After obtaining an MBBS Degree from Bangladesh, students from India are required to appear in the FMGE test, conducted by the Medical Council of India. MBBS degree obtained from EMC is recognized by MCI, NMC & other SAARC countries
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical colleges & universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
Facilities Available in EMAC
- 600 bedded Hospital (EMCH) with excellent clinical teaching facility.
- Experienced & Caring Faculty with nationally reputed teaching staff.
- Separate hostels with attached baths for boys & girls with adequate security.
- Excellent learning facilities – Modern classrooms, Labs, Library, Lecture Halls with audio-visual facilities.
- The whole library is under the free WIFI Internet Network. It is registered with the Health InterNetwork Access to Research (HINARI) initiative through WHO due to which teachers & students of EMC have free access to more than 6600 latest Medical Journals of the world.
- Every EMC student has an unique ID & Password through which their guardian can log into the EMC website (Student’s Profile) to know the academic details, performance & other information about their child.
- Video call booth for foreign students to communicate with their parents and guardians.
- Video conferencing facility in all Operation Theatres.
- Separate Common rooms for Male & Female students with television, indoor games and entertainment. Separate GYM for boys & girls in the hostel.
- Facilities for outdoor games, tournaments and cultural activities.
- A good cafeteria for students as well as for teachers.
- ATM booth within the campus.
- Modern transport fleet for easy commuting of students.
- Post graduate training of Medicine, Surgery, Gynae & Obs. are recognized by Bangladesh College of Physicians & Surgeons (BCPS).
- Round the clock standby Generator.
Admission Information of Eastern Medical College
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- Local and Foreign students should have minimum GPA 9.00 together in S.S.C/O level/Equivalent & HSC/A level/Equivalent (Separately minimum GPA 3.50 in each).
- All students should have a minimum GPA 3.50 in subject Biology of H.S.C/Equivalent Exam.
- Students with “O” & “A” level must provide an attested photocopy of the Equivalence Certificate issued from the Office of the Director General of Health Services, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh as a necessary document of their eligibility.
HOW & WHEN TO APPLY
- Local students should apply according to the instruction of the Director General of Health Services (DGHS) after the result of the medical admission test .
- Foreign students should apply in the month of September – December.
- Those interested to apply for admission should at first get their S.S.C/O level, H.S.C/A level or equivalent certificates & mark sheets attested by the Ministry of Education as well as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of their own country.
- After that they should apply through the Embassy of Bangladesh in their country providing above mentioned attested documents.
- The Office of Director General of Health Services (DGHS), Dhaka, Bangladesh will then issue an Equivalence Certificate which can be collected either through the Bangladesh Mission in their country or directly from the Office of DGHS.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
- For admission into 1st year MBBS course all students need to apply in prescribed form along with the following documents:
- Attested photocopy of SSC & HSC/ Equivalent Exam Certificate/ Testimonial.
- Attested photocopy of SSC & HSC/ Equivalent Exam Mark Sheets/ Academic Transcript.
- Attested photocopy of Equivalence Certificate issued by DGHS, Dhaka, Bangladesh (for students with “O” & “A” level).
- Three copies of recent passport size Color Photographs.
- Photocopy of Passport/ National ID Card.
- At the time of admission all original documents will be retained by the college until completion of the course.
- 1st year MBBS class usually starts from the first week of January or as decided by the Government each year.
SCOPE FOR MCI, NMC
- After obtaining an MBBS Degree from Bangladesh, students from India are required to appear in the FMGE test, conducted by the Medical Council of India.
- The MBBS degree obtained from EMC is recognized by MCI, NMC & other SAARC countries.
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.