About Mainamoti Medical College, Bangladesh
Mainamoti is a famous bunddhist archeological site. It is called the seat of lost dynasties. About 8 km to the west of Comilla town lies a range of low hills knows as the Mainamoti-Lalmairidge. Mainamoti is known to be at heart for the spread of the Buddhist dynasty and it’s culture. Ages ago this site was used to enkindle disciples with the light of knowledge of Humanities , Science & Arts. Our medical college was established to accomplish a similar mission to empower the youths throght spreading the light of Knowledge and hence named after the historical site MAINAMOTI.The Aim of Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital is to teach MBBS to the candidates from different parts of the world for five academic years and also impart training during the 1-year internship to create a top-quality doctor for the nation.
Admissions are open now, grab the opportunity to make a brighter career in medicine at Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital.
The application form, prospectus, and other information are available at the office of BGC Trust Medical College Hospital, and the completed application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office by the candidate or his/her representative in person within the announced date and time.
Document to be attached
The students need to apply in the prescribed form which can be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in the advertisement.
- Attested photocopies of the transcripts of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
- Attested photocopies of the certificate/testimonial of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examination.
- Four copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
- Nationality certificate from Chairman of the Union Parishad/Ward Commissioner of Metropolitan City of National ID Card.
- Money receipt of the purchased admission form.
- The admission form must be completed properly.
- Admit card from DG Health.
- Merit Score and Position of the exam taken by DG Health.
Accreditation and Recognition
Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital is officially accredited and recognized by:
- World health organization (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
Faculties of Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
Mainamoti Medical College – Quick Highlights
The worldwide students must check out some major facts about Mainamoti Medical College:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September|
|NEET Qualification||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees||13,000 USD / Year|
|Course Duration||5 years|
|Medium of Instruction||English language|
|Recognition||WHO & NMC|
Eligibility Criteria (Foreign Student):
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/’A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/’O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2019.
- O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects.
- HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2021.
- A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 9.00 (Nine).
- Minimum GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5 (three & half).
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C’. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
- Minimum GPA in Biology: 3.5 (three & a half).
- You have to undertake the following steps if you decide to get admitted into Mainamoti Medical College
- NEET Certificate (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Must be mandatory.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College Passed Certificates.
- Mark/Grade Sheet.
- School Leaving Certificate (Testimonial).
- Copy of Passport.
- Two Passport Size Photograph of Applicant.
- Only applications transmitted through Bangladesh Mission abroad will be accepted.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i.e. Education Board, the Foreign Ministry of the respective country, and the respective Bangladesh Mission abroad/respective foreign Mission based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants have to produce all academic certificates and mark sheets/transcripts in original at the time of their admission.
- Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt, and filled admission form to Fortune Education for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from the Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or by us.
- Send copies of your certificates, mark sheets, passport, and a letter ofintent to Fortune Education for advance booking of your seat.
- Having received the permission letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and grade equivalency of your certificates,
the Medical College office would inform you and proceed with your admission.
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical Colleges & Universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
MBBS in Mainamoti Medical College Fee Structure 2022
Total Tuition Fees with Hostel USD $33000
Mainamoti Medical College – MBBS Duration
MBBS course comprises of five years followed by Rotatory Internship for one year:
- Mainamoti Medical College offers 5 years of MBBS course duration.
- Individual students will get theoretical as well as practical knowledge.
- After passing the final MBBS exam, the students have to enroll for a one-year compulsory internship programme.
- An internship provides a training programme designed by BM & DC to achieve a permanent registration for doing independent practice.
Why study MBBS at Mainamoti Medical College 2022-23?
The candidates will enjoy following advantages of studying medicine program at Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital:
- Mainamoti Medical College provides a quality education system with an organised curriculum for medical education.
- The institute has an easy documentation process for MBBS enrollment.
- The MBBS fee structure is designed with a focus on the affordability of every candidate at Mainamoti Medical College.
- Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital organises several seminars and guest lectures for the development of students.
- The students get admission in the MBBS program without appearing for any university entrance exam.
- Mainamoti Medical College is officially acknowledged by NMC & WHO.
- Students graduating from Mainamoti Medical College are awarded the universally accepted degree.
- The institute has a well-developed and furnished infrastructure with a huge campus area.
- Mainamoti Medical provides English teaching to worldwide students.
- The university also uses different teaching & learning methodologies.
- The dedicated and qualified teachers are laboriously fulfilling their duties and always putting extra effort and time to help students.
Facilities Provided at Mainamoti Medical College
The infrastructure of Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital fulfills all basic requirements by providing modern facilities:
- Mainamoti Medical College has a library with an excellent collection of the latest books, monographs, journals, magazines, newspapers, internet and computers.
- Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital offers separate common rooms for both male & female students with television for the entertainment of the students during medical education.
- Outdoor games, tournaments and extracurricular activities are actively conducted to encourage students at Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital.
- Mainamoti Medical College has a well-developed canteen providing multiple foods and snacks on the university campus for students and faculty staff members.
- The institute offers separate hostels for both boys and girls along with all required facilities.
- All modern educational equipment required for MBBS education is available at Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital.
- Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital is well equipped with laboratories, classrooms, computer labs for the students.
- The institute has always kept its students’ safety as their priority and offers a top-class security system during MBBS studies.
Hostel & Accommodation
The Mainamoti Medical College provides convenient dormitories to International students:
- Mainamoti Medical College provides hostel rooms for students on a sharing basis.
- The hostel rooms are separate for boys and girls present on different floors.
- 24 hours of regular water supply and electricity is available.
- Healthy and fresh food are available in mess for international students.
- Whole hostel system has high security for 24 hours.
- All basic amenities are provided including beddings, cupboard, table and fan etc.
- The centralized heating system is provided to students.
- A shared kitchen is provided for students to cook their food of choice.
- Laundry rooms and gymnasium are available in the hostel.
- A room with washing machines is provided.
- The building has a common relaxation area.
- 24*7 Internet connection is available in hostel premises.
Language of Instructions:
All the medical subjects are instructed in the English medium at Mainamoti Medical College. Foreign students usually do not have to face linguistic difficulty when they come to study here.
- Providing a student friendly educational environment, to develop high quality medical graduates who will be able to contribute to individuals, families, communities and the nation at large and have the capacity for and commitment to improve professional and personal grooming.
- Producing quality researchers & professionals with national and international independence.
- Ensuring effective resource management and generation.
Benefits of Admission In MBBS Course In Bangladesh for Indian students:
- There is a quota of 45% seats in every private medical college for Indian students.
- Indian students can use the SAARC admission quota and get a whole course for free.
- The teaching medium is English and the study pattern is similar to the Indian study pattern.
- MBBS degree from Bangladesh is valid and acceptable in India.
- The degree provided by Government University. Follow same Indian Medical Council (MCI) Syllabus. Same Indian Author books and Journals followed in full 5 years of the MBBS program. MCI Screening Test FMGE pass-out rate very high.
- The fee structure of the medical universities in Bangladesh is very much affordable. One can complete the MBBS course in Bangladesh’s top medical universities with the tuition fee of mere $33000 to $50000 for the whole 6 years course. This increases the scope of studying MBBS in the medical universities of Bangladesh for Indian students.
- Bangladesh is a neighbor of India, so it also shares so much similarity of culture, language, food, and study pattern as well. So Indian students will not have to worry about the differences which bother many other students pursuing MBBS in other countries.
- There is no requirement for any additional entrance examinations.
- The cost of living in Bangladesh is lower than that in India.
Mainamoti Medical College – Important FAQs
Apart from the information provided, here are some frequently asked questions On Fortutune Education Consultancy:
What are the other expenses during MBBS education at Mainamoti Medical College?
Apart from the MBBS course fee, the students also have other expenses including hostel, transportation, meal, canteen, clothes and books etc.
Is the Mainamoti Medical College officially recognised?
Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital is fully approved by the National Medical Commission (NMC) and the World health organization (WHO).
Is Mainamoti Medical College providing internet at hostel promises?
The Mainamoti Medical College provides 24 hours of high-speed Internet connectivity.
Is there any language barrier during MBB education at Mainamoti Medical College?
No, the students will never face any language barrier as the medium of teaching is English at Mainamoti Medical College.
Is there any internship provided to students by Mainamoti Medical College?
Yes, Mainamoti Medical College provides 1 year of compulsory internship after MBBS examination, where they will experience handling patients under professional guidance.
Are Indian students allowed to take admission without clearing the NEET exam?
NEET exam is mandatory, the students can’t enroll in the medicine program at Mainamoti Medical College and Hospital without clearing the NEET exam.
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASHMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.
- Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
- Marine City Medical College
- B.G.C Trust Medical College
- Diabetic Association Medical College
- International Medical College
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College
- Islami Bank Medical College
- MARKS Medical College
- Medical College for Women and Hospital
- Southern Medical College
- Brahmanbaria Medical College
- Holy Family Medical College
- Ad-din Women’s Medical College
- MBBS in Bangladesh | Authorized Consultant in Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh 2022 | MBBS Admission with scholarship
- Abroad MBBS
- Abroad MBBS fees
- Abroad MBBS FEES STRUCTURE
- admission consultants for MBBS at Mainamoti Medical Colege | Bangladesh
- Admission consultants for MBBS in Bangladesh
- Advantages of MBBS in Bangladesh
- Benefits of Studying at Mainamoti Medical College
- Benefits of Studying at Mainamoti Medical College for Indian students
- Benefits of Studying in Mainamoti Medical College
- Benefits of Studying in Mainamoti Medical College
- Bangladesh Best admission consultancy to study abroad
- Best Admission consultants for MBBS in Bangladesh
- best admission consultants for MBBS in Bangladesh 2021
- best Bangladesh MBBS admission consultants
- best education counselors to study MBBS abroad
- Best Guidance counsellor to study MBBS abroad
- best guidance counselor to study MBBS abroad
- best mbbs admission consultants
- best MBBS admission consultants for studying in Bangladesh
- best MBBS admission consultants for studying in Bangladesh 2021
- best mbbs admission consultants in india
- best MCI approved colleges for MBBS abroad
- Best study abroad MBBS consultant
- Best study abroad MBBS consultant in Lucknow
- CAMPUS FACILITIES at Mainamoti Medical College
- CAMPUS FACILITIES at Mainamoti Medical College
- choose colleges to study MBBS abroad
- CLINICAL TRAINING at Mainamoti Medical College Bangladesh
- colleges to study MBBS abroad |Comilla Bangladesh
- counsellor to study MBBS abroad
- Fatcs about Mainamoti Medical Colege
- FACTS ABOUT Mainamoti Medical College Bangladesh
- FEES STRUCTURE for Mainamoti Medical College
- FEES STRUCTURE for Mainamoti Medical College Bangladesh
- FEES STRUCTURE for MBBS Abroad
- FEES STRUCTURE for MBBS in Bangladesh
- Low cost MBBS abroad
- low cost MBBS abroad at MCI approved colleges
- low cost MBBS abroad at MCI approved medical colleges
- Mainamoti Medical College Bangladesh
- Mainamoti Medical College Bangladesh campus
- Mainamoti Medical College Bangladesh campus facilities
- Mainamoti Medical College Bangladesh FEES STRUCTURE
- Mainamoti Medical College Bangladesh FEES STRUCTURE for Indian students
- Mainamoti Medical College FEES STRUCTURE
- Mainamoti Medical College internship facilities
- MBBS abroad MBBS Abroad fees MBBS Abroad FEES STRUCTURE
- MBBS admission in Bangladesh 2021
- MBBS admission in Bangladesh for Indian students
- MBBS AT Mainamoti Medical College
- MBBS at Mainamoti Medical College Bangladesh
- MBBS at Mainamoti Medical College Bangladesh for Indian students
- MBBS in BangladeshMBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students
- MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Bangladesh
- MCI approved colleges in Bangladesh
- MCI approved Medical Universities in Bangladesh
- MCI Screening test Medical Universities in Bangladesh
- Medical Universities in Bangladesh for Indian students
- study abroad education consultants
- study abroad MBBS consultant
- study abroad MBBS consultant in Lucknow
- study low-cost MBBS abroad study
- low-cost MBBS abroad at MCI approved medical colleges
- study MBBS abroad
- study MBBS abroad at MCI approved colleges
- studying MBBS abroad Tips for Indian students
- preparing to Study Abroad
- Top MCI approved medical colleges in Bangladesh
- Top Medical Universities for MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students
- Top Medical Universities in Bangladesh
- study abroad consultants
- top study abroad education consultants
- Top Universities for MBBS in Bangladesh
- WHY STUDY AT Mainamoti Medical College
- WHY STUDY AT Mainamoti Medical College Bangladesh
- Internship at Mainamoti Medical College Bangladesh
- mainamoti medical college and hospital comilla