Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College, Gazipur, Dhaka
Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College & Hospital is an institution of Tairunnessa Memorial Medical Centre Limited. Since its inception, Tairunnessa Memorial Medical Centre has been playing an important role in developing human resources for health in Bangladesh.
MBBS in Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
Shamsul HaqueWith the initiative of its Founder Chairman M. Shamsul Hoque, it started its journey with a small outpatient departm
ent, at Konia, Gazipur which over the years has turned into an impressive prestigious hospital and research complex – TMMC Hospital, with 500 bedded multidisciplinary hospital complex – has been recognized nationally and internationally as a center of excellence for heart diseases and research.
Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College plays an important role in MBBS in Bangladesh to provide health services to society at reasonable rates. Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College and Hospital is geared towards offering excellent broad-based education with a focus on the development of the students with the knowledge, skill, and attitude important for future training and studies.
Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College is a private medical school founded by Mohammad Shamsul Hoque, and established in 2002. The chairman also resolved to name the college after his mother, late Tairunnessa, a great social reformer.
Admission Process for MBBS Education
The application form, prospectus, and other information are available at the office of Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College, and the completed application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office by the candidate or his/her representative in person within the announced date and time.
Document to be attached
The students need to apply in the prescribed form which can be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in the advertisement.
- Attested photocopies of the transcripts of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
- Attested photocopies of the certificate/testimonial of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examination.
- Four copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
- Nationality certificate from Chairman of the Union Parishad/Ward Commissioner of Metropolitan City of National ID Card.
- Money receipt of the purchased admission form.
- The admission form must be completed properly.
- Admit card from DG Health.
- Merit Score and Position of the exam taken by DG Health.
Accreditation and Recognition
The Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College and Hospital is officially recognized by various medical bodies mentioned below:
- World Health Organization (WHO).
- Govt. of Bangladesh.
- Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BMDC).
- The University of Dhaka.
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- National Medical Commission (NMC).
Location and Campus
The present campus of the college is located, 9 KM from The Shahjala Internation Airport, at Konia of Gazipur City ( near Boardbazar ), the medical college, including the hospital, stands on the Dhaka-Mymensingh highway-just outside the capital city. The administrative offices and academic departments are housed on a campus surrounded by a picturesque lush green environment of the area.
The buildings are well furnished and suitably equipped to accommodate classrooms, seminars, dissection hall, laboratories, museum, library, students’ common rooms, and snack shop.
Eligibility Criteria (Foreign Student), Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/’A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/’O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2019.
- O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects.
- HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2021.
- A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 9.00 (Nine).
- Minimum GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5 (three & half).
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C’. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
- Minimum GPA in Biology: 3.5 (three & a half).
- You have to undertake the following steps if you decide to get admitted into Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
- NEET Certificate (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Must be mandatory.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College Passed Certificates.
- Mark/Grade Sheet.
- School Leaving Certificate (Testimonial).
- Copy of Passport.
- Two Passport Size Photograph of Applicant.
- Only applications transmitted through Bangladesh Mission abroad will be accepted.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i.e. Education Board, the Foreign Ministry of the respective country, and respective Bangladesh Mission abroad/respective foreign Mission based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants have to produce all academic certificates and mark sheets/transcripts in original at the time of their admission.
- Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt, and filled admission form to Fortune Education for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from the Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or by us.
- Send copies of your certificates, mark sheets, passport, and a letter of intent to Fortune Education for advance booking of your seat.
- Having received the permission letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the grade equivalency of your certificates,
Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College Fee Structure
Total Tuition Fees with Hostel: USD $ 35000 to 45000
The goal of the Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College is to provide an excellent broad-based education with a focus on professional development for the students to equip them with the knowledge, skill ana attitude necessary not only to address the priority health problems of the community but also to acquire a firm basis for future training and studies. Students shall:
- Acquire a KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING of health and its promotion, and of diseases; their prevention and management, in the context of the whole individual and his or her place in the family and the society;
- Acquire and become proficient in basic clinical SKILLS such as the ability to obtain a patient’s history, undertake a comprehensive clinical examination and Interpret the findings, and demonstrate competence in the performance of basic technical procedures;
- Acquire and demonstrate ATTITUDES necessary for the achievement of a high standard of clinical practice in relation to the care of individuals and populations, and to his or her own personal development.
Infrastructure And Other Facilities
The medical college also owns a most renowned hospital for its best healing methods across the country. The 9 storied medical college building accommodates the entire administrative department, laboratories, library, theoretical rooms, seminar halls, dissection hall, museum, research laboratories, and all other conventional facilities including canteen, dormitories, and food courts.
A total of 400 Indian medical aspirants are at present studying in Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College greatly aspiring for their future prospects of medical education. Students from every state of India are comfortable in seeking their medical knowledge completely satisfied with the standards and other procedures of Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College.
Indian Food And Accommodation
Separate hostels for boys and girls arranged by Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College equipped with entire requisites including the beds, tables, chairs, and other basic amenities are provided. Rooms are of two and four sharing in nature the cost depends on the members of sharing for every single room. Common areas including cafeteria, recreational room, canteen, and provisional store facilities are included in the campus hostels.
Indian food availability is never a problem in Bangladesh due to the similar food habits of both countries. Tasty Indian food is provided in a very affordable price range to all the students of Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College at hostel and campus mess.
Hostel & Accommodation
The students need to check in advance about the hostel facilities made available at the university campus:
- The college offers excellent hostel facilities to the students.
- Have Ac hostel facilities raising it to the standards of an international class
- The hostel rooms are well-furnished.
- The students will get wifi enabled on campus.
- The room-sharing options are available for students.
- The hostel offers separate spaces for boys and girls.
- The students are provided with a common kitchen at the hostel to cook a meal of choice.
- The hostel is under CCTV surveillance and the supervision of wardens.
- The mess provides healthy meals on the hostel premises.
Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College – Quick Overview 2022
|Year of Establishment
|Name of the University
|TAIRUNNESSA MEMORIAL MEDICAL COLLEGE
|Type of the University
|Location of the University
|Recognitions / Accreditations
|NMC, BMDC, WHO, ECFMG, FAIMER
|Medium of Teaching
|Eligibility to enroll in MBBS
|10+ 2 WITH PCB 50% IN 12TH / +2
|The population of Indian Students
|Indian Food facility
|Available in University canteen/restaurants
|Total course duration
|6 years (5 + 1 yr compulsory internship)
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical Colleges & Universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
Eliminator form from fortuneedu.org
Why Study MBBS at Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College & Hospital?
Every candidate must dive into the various benefits of studying MBBS at Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College:
- The cost of education at MBBS is less which is affordable for many students.
- A medical degree with global acceptance will guarantee 100 % job placement across the world.
- Availability of cutting-edge modern technologies at TMMCH.
- Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College and Hospital has experienced and renowned faculty members who impart quality education to young minds.
- TMMCH offers high-quality education at world standards and other latest facilities.
- The medium of teaching is the English language which makes it easier for Indian students.
- Cracking IELTS or TOEFL examination is not necessary to get admission to MBBS at Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College.
- The college infrastructure is just superb, with a wonderful campus and engaging study atmosphere.
- With all the modern technologies as well as tools, studying at it, College is quite impressive.
- The local people are friendly and of a welcoming nature at TMMCH.
Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College & Hospital – Important FAQs
Is the Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College and Hospital Hospital a worthy place to pursue MBBS?
The Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College and Hospital or TMMCH offers high-quality education at an overall low price and comprises the latest educational equipment and a friendly learning teaching environment for the students.
Are there only practical classes conducted at the Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College and Hospital?
The students acquire vast experience in practicals during MBBS education at the Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College and Hospital.
Is there IELTS and TOEFL clearance required for MBBS education at the Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College and Hospital?
No, the students don’t need to clear IELTS and TOEFL examinations for studying MBBS at the Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College and Hospital
Is there an Internet facility available at the Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College and Hospital?
The Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College and Hospital provides 24*7 Internet on the campus as well as on hostel premises.
Pioneer & Leading Authorized Representative of Medical Colleges in Bangladesh & Abroad
Head Office: 23/C, Zigatola, Dhaka-1209, Bangladesh
Website: www.fortuneedu.org , www.mbbsbd.com
- Army Medical College Jashore
- Army Medical College Bogura
- Army Medical College Cumilla
- Diabetic Association Medical College
- International Medical College
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College
- Islami Bank Medical College
- MARKS Medical College
- Medical College for Women and Hospital
- Brahmanbaria Medical College
- Holy Family Medical College
- Ad-din Women’s Medical College
- Popular Medical College
- Dhaka National Medical College
- Ibrahim Medical College
- Bangladesh Medical College
- Jahurul Islam Medical College
- Uttara Adhunik Medical College
- Enam Medical College and Hospital
- Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College
- Community Based Medical College Bangladesh
- Ibn Sina Medical College
- Shahabuddin Medical College
- Z. H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
- Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College
- Delta Medical College
- Central Medical College
- Eastern Medical College
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College