MBBS ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
The students will have to submit permission from their respective governments. The interested applicants must fulfill the following criteria of eligibility for admission.
- Applicants must have passed qualifying examinations i.e. 12th grade (10+2=12 years) of schooling at a public school/ board/ college or passed an examination in any foreign country which is recognized by the Government of Bangladesh as equivalent to the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination.
- Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their major/ compulsory subjects.
- Applicants must have obtained at least 75% marks in average (which is equivalent to GPA 4.0 or equivalent grade in Secondary School Certificate and Higher Secondary Certificate examinations or in equivalent examinations respectively (i.e. ‘B’ grade in A-level or O-level examination) and should have at least 65% marks separately in either of these examinations (i.e. GPA 3.50 or ‘C’ grade). In the case of O-level examination marks grades of only six subjects (top 6 subjects on the basis of marks/ grades obtained) will be considered. In the case of the A-level examination, marks/grades of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology will be considered for evaluation.
- All academic certificates must be transferred to Bangladesh standard (through a collection of Equivalence Certificate from DGHS Dhaka, Bangladesh) & Student Visa formalities through the embassy of Bangladesh.
- The application should be submitted in SMCH prescribed forms. Attested copies of certificates and mark sheets etc. have to be furnished along with the application. All certificates and mark sheets must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the respective country of the applicant’s academic institution. No application will be accepted without such attestation.
- The successful applicants will require to produce all academic certificates and mark sheets in original during their admission.
Fortune Education is a registered World Leading & Pioneer Educational Consultant in Bangladesh and Authorised Representative of Medical Colleges. Fortune Education is providing genuine information regarding medical education, guidance & selection of Medical colleges as per students’ and parents’ desires. They offer the best and less budget medical colleges where students can afford with long time installments facilities are available., compare. Fortune has legal rights to promote marketing and recruit foreign students who are interested in studying MBBS in Bangladesh. Their Consultancy offers MBBS admission to reputed and complete medical colleges where all kinds of facilities are available as their own campus with on-campus AC Hostel.
If you have any inquiries feel free to contact them. Their expert consultants are always there for you.
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASHMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.