Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College, Sylhet, Bangladesh
Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Medical College is one of the top medical colleges in Bangladesh. Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College (JRRMC) is a private medical College in Bangladesh, established in 1995, Janab Dr. Ragib Ali founded Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Medical College, which is the first preference of our North East Indian Students.
The application form, prospectus, and other information are available at the office of Sylhet Women’s Medical College, and the completed application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office by the candidate or his/her representative in person within the announced date and time.
MBBS Admission Process for Foreign Student
Document to be attached
The students need to apply in the prescribed form which can be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in the advertisement.
- Attested photocopies of the transcripts of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
- Attested photocopies of the certificate/testimonial of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examination.
- Four copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
- Nationality certificate from Chairman of the Union Parishad/Ward Commissioner of Metropolitan City of National ID Card.
- Money receipt of the purchased admission form.
- The admission form must be completed properly.
- Admit card from DG Health.
- Merit Score and Position of the exam taken by DG Health.
MBBS Eligibility Criteria (Foreign Student):
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/’A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/’O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2019.
- O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects.
- HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2021.
- A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 9.00 (Nine).
- Minimum GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5 (three & half).
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C’. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
- Minimum GPA in Biology: 3.5 (three & a half).
- You have to undertake the following steps if you decide to get admitted into Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College.
- NEET Certificate (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Must be mandatory.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College Passed Certificates.
- Mark/Grade Sheet.
- School Leaving Certificate (Testimonial).
- Copy of Passport.
- Two Passport Size Photograph of Applicant.
- Only applications transmitted through Bangladesh Mission abroad will be accepted.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i.e. Education Board, the Foreign Ministry of the respective country, and respective Bangladesh Mission abroad/respective foreign Mission based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants have to produce all academic certificates and mark sheets/transcripts in original at the time of their admission.
- Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt, and filled admission form to Fortune Education for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from the Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or by us.
- Send copies of your certificates, mark sheets, passport, and a letter of intent to Fortune Education for advance booking of your seat.
- Having received the permission letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and grade equivalency of your certificates,
the Medical College office would inform you and proceed with your admission.
Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Medical College Fee Structure
Total Tution Fees with Hostel USD $ 43000.00 (INR 3290000.00)
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College, Sylhet is situated in the divisional headquarter of Sylhet Division of Bangladesh and located at Tarapur, about 2 (two) kilometers north of river Surma about 1 (One) kilometer west of holy shrine of Hazrat Shahjalal (Rh.). Sylhet is the land of saints, green trees, hillocks and valleys. It is about 250 kilometer from Dhaka, the capital city of Bangladesh. It has a fantastic rail, road, river and air communication with the capital city of Dhaka and port city of Chittagong. It takes only 35 (thirty five) minutes by air and 5 hours by rail and road from Dhaka.
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical Colleges & Universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
Affiliation and Recognition:
- Recognized by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC).
- Affiliated with Sylhet Medical University,(A renowned public university).
- Approved by the National Medical Commission of India (NMC)
- Enlisted in the World Directory of Medical Schools, published by WHO.
- Enlisted in the International Medical Education Directory (IMED). Required to apply in USMLE examination by ECFMG, USA for job/post-graduate training in the USA and North American countries.
- Enlistment of Medical College in the Institute for International Medical Education (IIME)
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Hostel And Accommodation
Hostels are available both for male & female students and international students. Have Ac hostel facilities raising it to the standards of an international class. There are adequate hostel rooms for all the students who are pursuing graduation in this renowned college. The college provides a nice cafeteria that serves healthy and nutritious food where students may have food at a very cheap rate. The college has two 10 storied twin towers near the hospital building. Six floors of each building are now completed and the remaining four floors of each building are to be completed very soon. At present, the college has 3,64,600 sq ft. After completion of the 10 storied twin tower, the total floor space of the college will be 5,13,300 sq. ft. Students who live on or near campus may not have to travel to and from classes.
Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Medical College Highlights
|Year of foundation of JRRMC||1995|
|Government or Private||Private|
|International MBBS students in JRRMC||250+|
|Number of Indian students||200+|
|No. of hospitals in JRRMC with Beds||1/1000 beds|
|Class Commencement||January every year|
|Eligibility Criteria in 10+2||60% in PCB, Minimum 7 GPA|
|NEET Criteria||NEET qualified|
|IELTS/TOEFL Criteria||Not Applicable|
|MBBS Course Duration||5 Years + 1 Yr Internship|
|Medium of Instructions||Complete English|
|Recognition and Affiliations||WHO, MCI, BMDC, NMC|
|Recognition of EMC||MCI and WHO Approved|
|Nearest International Airport||Osmani International Airport, Sylhet|
|Distance from India||4 hrs from Kolkata Airport via Dhaka
(There is one Bus service from Guwahati
to Dhaka via Sylhet, but it may take around
20 hours with night halt at Shillong, India)
|Average Weather in Sylhet||Jan Lowest: 13°C, June Highest: 32°C|
Why Choose Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Medical College,For MBBS?
- MCI recognized medical college
- Medical Education Unit with modern equipments
- College has its own hospital building with 1000 bed
- Study curriculum and clinical exposure same as India
- Teaching and education language is English
- 5Year MBBS +1 Year Internship is mandatory
- Experienced and skilled faculties
- Fee and other costs are affordable
- Common rooms for male and female students
- Incentive for teachers for their research works and publications.
- Annual Magazines and wall magazines
- High standard computerized lab.
- Medical education unit with modern equipments
- Regular debates and seminars
- Guest house
- Games and Sports (indoor & outdoor)
- Study tour
Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Medical College Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Does a Bangladesh medical degree is internationally recognized?
Yes,It is globally Recognized
- Is the cost of living and tuition fee reasonable?
Yes,This college provides reasonable cost of living and tuition fee
- What are the other facilities provided by Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College?
The college provides a library,housing,sports facilities,study abroad,distance learning,academic counseling career,institutional hospital,as well as organizational services and facilities for giving them exposure to a better way of learning and research
- What mode of language is used by Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College?
- Marine City Medical College
- B.G.C Trust Medical College
- Diabetic Association Medical College
- International Medical College
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College
- Islami Bank Medical College
- MARKS Medical College
- Medical College for Women and Hospital
- Southern Medical College
- Brahmanbaria Medical College
- Holy Family Medical College
- Ad-din Women’s Medical College
- Popular Medical College
- Dhaka National Medical College
- Ibrahim Medical College
- Bangladesh Medical College
- Jahurul Islam Medical College
- Uttara Adhunik Medical College
- Enam Medical College and Hospital
- Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College
- Community Based Medical College Bangladesh
- Ibn Sina Medical College
- Shahabuddin Medical College
- Z. H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
- Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College
- Delta Medical College
- Central Medical College
- Eastern Medical College
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College
Ragib Rabeya Medical College Tuition Fees
Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Medical College Ranking
Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Medical College Admission Circular
Ragib Rabeya Medical College A dmission Fee
Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Medical College Hostel
North East Medical College Fees
Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Nursing College Pathantula Sylhet
Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Medical College Doctor List
Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Admission Circular 2021
North East Medical College
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Admission Circular
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Fees
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Ranking
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Doctor List
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Hostel
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Admission Circular
Jalalabad Ragib-Rabeya Medical College Ranking in Bangladesh
Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Medical College Facebook
Jalalabad Medical University Kyrgyzstan Fee Structure
MBBS in Bangladesh 2023 | MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh 2024 | MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission Policy of Foreign Students in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission Criteria of Foreign Students in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission Eligibility of Foreign Students in Bangladesh I MBBS in Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh I Local Consultant in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh I Genuine Consultant in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh I Authorized Consultant in Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh I Registered Consultant in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission Counseling started on Best Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh I Apply Online to Book your seat
Easy way to Get Direct MBBS Admission in Bangladesh I Apply Online
Fortune Education is a registered education consultant in Bangladesh and authorized
representative of medical colleges. fortune has legal rights to promote marketing and recruiting foreign students who are interested to study in Bangladesh
Fortune offers MBBS admission on reputed and complete medical colleges where all kinds of facilities are available like own campus, on-campus AC Hostel
Fortune offers hassle-free MBBS admission in Bangladesh
Fortune Education is providing genuine information regarding medical education, guidance & selection of Medical College as per students and parents desires
Fortune offers the best and less budget medical colleges where students can afford with long time installments facilities are available
Latest curriculum for MBBS in Bangladesh(bm&dc) |
Medical study in Bangladesh
Bangladesh Medical College Admission Information 2022
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh 2022
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh Under SAARC Quota
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh 2022
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh Medical Colleges
MBBS Admission Requirements In Bangladesh
Direct Admission in MBBS in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission Question 2022 in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission in Private Medical College in Bangladesh
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Bangladesh
How to get MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission in India for Bangladeshi Students