Medical College for Women and Hospital (MCWH) for ladies and Hospital may be a private medical college of Bangladesh exclusively for females. it’s currently two academic campuses in Uttara, Dhaka, one in Sector – 1 and therefore the other in Uttarakhand. the school is affiliated with Dhaka University as a constituent college
Medical College for Women and Hospital
The concept of a Medical College exclusively for women is not a new one, particularly in our socio-cultural background. There are examples of such medical colleges in neighboring countries. There is already an awareness in the society for the enhancement of technical education in the female population the Bangladesh Government has already taken positive steps in the field of teacher’s training in the education sector. At present the female quota of admission in medical colleges is far too low and as such many talented girls could not be admitted in this noble profession. Moreover, there are conservative families who want to educate their children in an atmosphere like this.
There will also be a training center for nurses & paramedics in this complex so that a good number of students will be trained in nursing and other specialties who will fill the demands of nurses and other specialties in the government or non-government hospitals and foreign countries. This Medical College & Hospital has already created a job opportunity for about 300 doctors, 100 nurses, paramedics, and other technical and non-technical persons directly. It will thus help to develop the National Economy (GDP).
The application form, prospectus, and other information are available at the office of Sylhet Women’s Medical College, and the completed application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office by the candidate or his/her representative in person within the announced date and time.
Document to be attached
The students need to apply in the prescribed form which can be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in the advertisement.
- Attested photocopies of the certificates of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
- Attested photocopies of the certificate/testimonial of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examination.
- Four copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
- Nationality certificate from Chairman of the Union Parishad/Ward Commissioner of Metropolitan City of National ID Card.
- Money receipt of the purchased admission form.
- The admission form must be completed properly.
- Admit card from DG Health.
- Merit Score and Position of the exam taken by DG Health.
The college is recognized by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council. MCW&H is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools formerly maintained by the World Health Organization and now maintained as the Avicenna Directory for Medicine. This listing entitles the graduates of MCW&H to recognition all over the world. Graduates of MCW&H are eligible for limited registration with the General Medical Council of the United Kingdom.
They are also eligible to take the United States Medical Licensing Examination. The degree is also recognized by the Medical Council of India.. The degree is also recognized by California Medical Board.
For direct MBBS online Direct admission, Scholarship, and information, Contact Fortune Education: Call or WhatsApp +880 1995529533, +91-9903355537
Fee for this College:
FOR SAARC COUNTRIES:
Total Fees for this college is USD 46,000 (Including Hostel)
Contact Fortune Education at +880 1995529533 for Fees Details
Note: Mentioned fees are approximate and they may change as per the change in currency.
At the time of admission, all students will need to pay a minimum of 1 (01) year hostel seat rent beforehand, if they desire to measure within the hostel. Hostel accommodation fees are the same as area students for one year. All students will clear their hostel seat rent before appearing within the 1st, 2nd, 3rd & Final professional MBBS examination. If they fail within the Final Professional MBBS Examination, they’re going to need to pay US$ 800.00 (Eight hundred US Dollars) for every attempt altogether subjects and US$ 267.00 for every subject.
All students will clear their tuition & other fees goodbye they continue their regular courses. All students need to pay the other charges which can be imposed by the concerned authority associated with the MBBS course, like RFST, study tour, autopsy visit, etc.
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical colleges & universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education have legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental college and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
Fortune Education invites students to register for MBBS & BDS admission with a special Scholarship for the academic year 2024-25
Eligibility Criteria (Foreign Student):
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/’A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/’O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2021.
- O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects.
- HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2023.
- A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 9.00 (Nine).
- Minimum GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5 (three & half).
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C’. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
- Minimum GPA in Biology: 3.5 (three & a half).
- You have to undertake the following steps if you decide to get admitted into Medical College for Women & Hospital.
- NEET Certificate (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Must be mandatory.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College Passed Certificates.
- Mark/Grade Sheet.
- School Leaving Certificate (Testimonial).
- Copy of Passport.
- Two Passport Size Photograph of Applicant.
- Only applications transmitted through Bangladesh Mission abroad will be accepted.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i.e. Education Board, the Foreign Ministry of the respective country, and respective Bangladesh Mission abroad/respective foreign Mission based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants have to produce all academic certificates and mark sheets/transcripts in original at the time of their admission.
- Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt, and filled admission form to Fortune Education for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from the Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or by us.
- Send copies of your certificates, mark sheets, passport, and a letter of intent to Fortune Education for advance booking of your seat.
- Having received the permission letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and grade equivalency of your certificates, the Medical College office would inform you and proceed with your admission.
Location of Medical College for Women and Hospital
The college and hospital may have several units located in different areas. At present:
- The college with the hospital is located in Plot-4, Road-8/9, Sector-1, Uttara Model Town, Dhaka-1230.
- 2ndbuilding is in Plot-16, Road-12, Sector-1, Uttara Model Town, Dhaka-1230
- The 3rdbuilding is in Plot-2, Road-15, Sector-1, Uttara Model Town, Dhaka-1230.
- The 4th building is in Plot-2, Road-16, Sector-3, Uttara Model Town, Dhaka-1230.
- Another campus is located at Fazir Batan, Uttarkhan, Uttara, Dhaka.
Aim & Objective of Medical College for Women and Hospital
The aims of the medical college for women & hospital is to teach specially selected female candidates for five academic years according to the syllabus laid down by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC) for MBBS degree to be conferred by the University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, and then impart training of closely supervised internship for one year to create high-quality career doctors for the nation.
- Introduction to newly designed community-oriented medical & dental education including MBBS course.
- To arrange a training course for nurses, paramedical & medical social workers.
- To provide postgraduate students, training, and research leading to a certificate or diploma, degree, doctorate, and post-doctorate degree for a strictly limited number.
- To meet the responsibilities of providing preventive as well as curative health care to the people of Bangladesh.
- To inspire to develop the essential character qualities, a strong sense of righteousness, and a basic desire to serve the suffering humanity.
For direct MBBS online Direct admission, Scholarship, and information, Contact Fortune Education: Call or Whatsapp +880 1995529533, +91-9903355537
Fortune Education and Services encompasses a variety of educational offerings and services.
Fortune Education (Bangladesh): Established in 1994, Fortune Education in Bangladesh is a pioneering educational consultant providing counseling services to students interested in pursuing MBBS and higher education opportunities in Bangladesh and abroad.
They offer a comprehensive range of services including admission assistance, guidance on documentation, and scholarship information to eligible students. They are authorized representatives of medical and dental colleges and universities worldwide, with a focus on facilitating admissions to top medical colleges in Bangladesh and globally.
Study in the USA: For those interested in studying in the United States, the admission criteria can vary depending on the institution and program. Common requirements include proof of English proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS), transcripts from previous studies, a competitive GPA, letters of recommendation, personal statements or essays, and standardized tests like the SAT, GRE, or LSAT.
The USA is known for its diverse student body, access to cutting-edge technology, and career opportunities. The cost of studying in the USA includes tuition fees, living expenses, books and materials, and other miscellaneous expenses.
Army Medical Colleges in Bangladesh are highly regarded for several reasons, making them among the best options for medical education in the region:
Quality Education: These colleges provide high-quality medical education with curricula that align with international standards. This ensures that graduates are well-prepared to meet both local and global healthcare challenges.
Disciplined Environment: As part of military institutions, these colleges foster a disciplined learning atmosphere, which is beneficial for the rigorous demands of medical education.
State-of-the-Art Facilities: The colleges are equipped with modern facilities and equipment for both practical and theoretical learning. This includes advanced laboratories, expansive libraries, and digital learning platforms.
Experienced Faculty: The colleges boast highly qualified and experienced faculty members, contributing significantly to the educational experience of the students.
Comprehensive Training: Students receive a well-rounded training that includes both medical education and military discipline, preparing them for diverse career paths in the healthcare sector.
Focus on Ethical Practices: These institutions emphasize ethical medical practices and foster the overall development of students as compassionate healthcare professionals.
Diverse Opportunities: Graduates from Army Medical Colleges often have diverse career opportunities, including serving in the military and civilian healthcare sectors.
Facilities and Infrastructure: The colleges offer excellent facilities like green campuses, air-conditioned twin-sharing rooms, nutritious food services, comprehensive laundry facilities, educational study tours, sports and recreation, and transport services. They also provide appropriate outfits for students and state-of-the-art classrooms and laboratories.
Research and International Collaboration: These colleges are at the forefront of medical advancements with opportunities for groundbreaking research and international collaborations and exchange programs.
Affordability and Support Services: The colleges offer competitive fees with convenient installment options, making premier medical education more accessible. They also provide dedicated support for international students, ensuring a smooth academic journey.
The affiliation of these colleges with the Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP) further enhances the quality of education, as BUP provides academic support and opportunities for extracurricular activities, seminars, and workshops.
Additionally, the admission process at these colleges, administered by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) of Bangladesh, is rigorous, ensuring that only well-qualified candidates are admitted.
In summary, Army Medical Colleges in Bangladesh stand out for their disciplined approach, comprehensive medical training, state-of-the-art facilities, and focus on both academic and ethical development of students, making them a top choice for medical education.
Fortune Education and Services thus seem to offer a wide range of services and programs catering to various educational needs and aspirations, from facilitating medical studies abroad to leadership training in education.