City Medical College
City Medical College is the best one of the best medical college providing MBBS study in Bangladesh. For its academic excellence, the college is regarded as one of the best medical institutes in the country. City Medical College (CMC) was established in 2011. CMC offering the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree under the University of Dhaka. The University of Dhaka awards the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree at City Medical College. The College, Bangladesh stands by its earnest commitment to produce skillful medical graduates, who can address the complex nature of health problems. Helping students to acquire a KNOWLEDGE and UNDERSTANDING of health and its promotion, and of diseases. Their prevention and management, in the context of whole individual and his or her place in the family and the society.
MBBS ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR FOREIGN STUDENT
The government of Bangladesh sets the rules and procedures for the admission of foreign students to all public and private medical colleges within its territory. Following are the steps that you need to take if you want to get admitted to City Medical College Hospital
- If you have the passport of a country having a diplomatic relationship with Bangladesh you can apply for admission in the MBBS course (Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery) in one of the public or private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh.
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course: a. O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects b. A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. c. the USA 12 grade completion certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. d. Minimum GPA (After equivalency with SSC & HSC)= 9.00(separately minimum 3.5 in each) e. Minimum GPA in Biology= 3.5
You have to undertake the following steps if you decide to get admitted into MCI.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College graduation certificates i.e. Mark/grade sheet ii. School leaving certificate (Testimonial) iii. Copy of Passport iv. Two passport-size photographs of the applicant
College Affiliation and Recognition:
- University of Dhaka (D.U)
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Bangladesh (MO&FW)
- Director General Health Service (DGHS), Dhaka
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM & DC)
City Medical College is located Chandna Chowrasta, Gazipur Sadar, Gazipur. Block B Dhaka – Tangail Highway, 1205, Bangladesh
Eligibility Criteria to study MBBS at City Medical College Hospital
For Indian and Nepalis students to be qualified in the NEET admission test.
Eligibility for admission in MBBS courses in City Medical College Hospital
Hospital approved by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Bangladesh govt. has created the following requirements for admission in MBBS courses in this Medical colleges.
For the MBBS course – Eligibility of candidates are as follows:
- Students who have passed SSC in 2019 and HSC in 2021 or 2018 and 2020 respectively and should have a total GPA of 9.00 (minimum requirement of GPA in SSC or HSC is 4.00 in each examination). GPA 3.50 in Biology at HSC Level is compulsory for all students.
- Students having O level & A level qualifications and foreign students having similar or equivalent qualifications should apply with a certificate of equivalence issued from the Director-General, Health Directorate, Govt. of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- For foreign students will have to arrange their SSC(SSE) & HSC(SSCE) equivalence certificate & mark sheets from their foreign ministry and submit their papers through the Bangladesh Embassy in concerned countries.
- In the case of International/foreign students, admission will be invalid if any document is found to be false or wrong, before or after admission. No extra foreign national students will be admitted in excess of the number already specified by the govt. of Bangladesh.
Admission will be made on the basis of results of the undermentioned examination:
- Written tests according to the current syllabus of the HSC course will be held in the MCQ system and this examination will include Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Knowledge: Physics-20, Chemistry-25, Biology-30, English-15, General Knowledge-10 = Total 100 Marks. In the written admission test. 0.25 marks will be subtracted for each incorrect answer.
- 25 x GPA HSC = 125 (Maximum), 15 x GPA SSC = 75 (Maximum). Total Marks = 200
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical Colleges & Universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
City Medical College Fee Structure
Total Tuition Fees with Hostel US$36000 (INR 2750670.00)
City Medical College, Dhaka, Bangladesh Highlights
|City Medical College, Best MBBS in Dhaka Bangladesh (CiMC)|
|Year of foundation of CiMC||2011|
|Government or Private||Semi-Government, run by Doctors|
|International MBBS students in CiMC||153|
|Number of Indian students||122|
|No. of hospitals in CiMC with Beds||1/400 beds, always full packed with patients|
|Eligibility Criteria in 10+2||60% in PCB, Minimum 7 GPA|
|NEET Criteria||NEET 180+ for Indian students|
|IELTS/TOEFL Criteria||Not Applicable|
|MBBS Course Duration||5 Years + 1 Yr Internship|
|Is Bengali language Taught?||Not required|
|Recognition and Affiliations||WHO, MCI, DU, BMDC, NMC|
|Recognition of CiMC||MCI, WHO & DU Approved|
|Nearest International Airport||Dhaka|
|Distance from India||50 mins by flight from Kolkata|
|Average Weather in Gazipur Dhaka||Jan Lowest: 20°C, July Highest: 32°C|
Advantages OF STUDYING MBBS IN CITY MEDICAL COLLEGE
- City Medical College, Bangladesh provides cheapest fees on MBBS Course for foreign students but provides the best education to students in Bangladesh.
- No need English language efficiency test results like TOEFL/IELTS /PTE
- Many of Bangladesh leading physicians are affiliated with this college.
- 40-45% of the seats are reserved for international students.
- excellent facility for food is also available for the students coming from all corners of the world
- The College classrooms are well prepared with modern audio-visual appliances
- It offers the best career advantage and guidance.
- The college has large campus facilities.
- There is providence of significant hospital activities.
- It has always been improving the overall quality of medical education.
- There is providence of obligation in serving others.
- The college also maintains social responsibility
Hostel facility at CITY MEDICAL COLLEGE Hospital
- Have on campus Ac hostel facilities raising it to the standards of an international class
- Have separate girl’s and boy’s hostels
- The Hostel provides a laundry system.
- The Hostel rooms are furnished.
- In the room, you will find a well-decorated bed along with a table and chair and a cupboard where you can keep all your stuff easily.
- Lockers will also be handed to students so that they can keep their stuff safely.
- The hostel has a bus stop, shopping malls and restaurants within walking distance.
- The hostels are inside and near to the campus.
CITY MEDICAL COLLEGE Hospital Linguistic Issues
The problem of language obstacles does not exist because English is used as the medium of instruction in the campus of the medical institutions which is favorable for avoiding any sort of language barriers. All the medical subjects are taught in the English medium at City Medical College
Why do Indian students study in CITY MEDICAL COLLEGE Hospital:
- There is a portion of 45% seats in every private medical college for Indian students.
- Highly expert and professional teaching staff
- Reasonable fee structure
- Indian students can use the SAARC admission quota and get a total
Bangladesh is a neighbor of India, so it also has a large percentage of equality in culture, language, food, and study pattern as well. So Indian students will not have to think about the variety which bothers many other students pursuing MBBS in other countries.
- They have their own Hospital for more practical research
- The teaching medium is English and the study pattern is equal to the Indian study pattern.
- MBBS degree from Bangladesh is valid and acceptable in India.
- There is no necessity for any additional entrance examinations.
Mission & Vision
City Medical College is aimed to produce need-based skilled Community-oriented doctors. The aspiring students, will make the best choice of selecting this institution for the undergraduate MBBS program. Vast Opportunity will be given to help the students to gain updated knowledge and to produce competent, committed and Responsible doctors who will be able to lead the healthcare sector as leaders to fulfill the health problems of the community and to acquire strong background for future training and higher studies.
Frequently Ask Question (FAQ)
- How is the environment there in City Medical College, campus?
City Medical College environment is so good. Which is providing the exceptional infrastructure to the students for healthful bodily and intellectual growth.
- Which are the admission exams accepted by City Medical College?
The City Medical College will accept the admission exam scores of NEET UG, and NEET PG for admission.
- Does the City Medical College have a hostel facility?
Yes, The City Medical College has individual hostel facilities for both boys and girls. It is located in the inner campus.
- What is the continuity of education of The City Medical College while maintaining international standards?
This institute always tries to provide study like international standards, Every year a large number of students admit hare & complete their study with satisfaction, after they spread all over the world to give their best efforts in the medical field.
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.
- Marine City Medical College
- B.G.C Trust Medical College
- Diabetic Association Medical College
- International Medical College
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College
- Islami Bank Medical College
- MARKS Medical College
- Medical College for Women and Hospital
- Southern Medical College
- Brahmanbaria Medical College
- Holy Family Medical College
- Ad-din Women’s Medical College
- Popular Medical College
- Dhaka National Medical College
- Ibrahim Medical College
- Bangladesh Medical College
- Jahurul Islam Medical College
- Uttara Adhunik Medical College
- Enam Medical College and Hospital
- Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College
- Community Based Medical College Bangladesh
- Ibn Sina Medical College
- Shahabuddin Medical College
- Z. H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
- Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College
- Delta Medical College
- Central Medical College
- Eastern Medical College
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College