Central Medical College
Central Medical College is one of the best private medical colleges in Bangladesh, established in 2005. The main campus is located beside the Dhaka–Chittagong Highway at Paduar Bazar, Bishaw Road in Cumilla Sadar Dakshin Upazila, in the Cumilla District of Chittagong Division. Central Medical College offers a five-year course of study leading to a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree. A one-year or two-year internship after graduation is compulsory for all graduates. It was one of the prime purposes of the institute to provide good healthcare education and facilities to the masses to build a healthy population.
Organization and administration
It is affiliated with the University of Chittagong, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Bangladesh), and Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council The college is affiliated with the University of Chittagong, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Bangladesh), and Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council.The chairman of the college is Dr. Syed Abdullah Muhammad Taher and The principal is Dr. Shofiqur Rahman Patwary.
Admission Process for MBBS Education
The application form, prospectus, and other information are available at the office of Central Medical College, and the completed application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office by the candidate or his/her representative in person within the announced date and time.
Document to be attached
The students need to apply in the prescribed form which can be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in the advertisement.
- Attested photocopies of the transcripts of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
- Attested photocopies of the certificate/testimonial of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examination.
- Four copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
- Nationality certificate from Chairman of the Union Parishad/Ward Commissioner of Metropolitan City of National ID Card.
- Money receipt of the purchased admission form.
- The admission form must be completed properly.
- Admit card from DG Health.
- Merit Score and Position of the exam taken by DG Health.
Eligibility Criteria (Foreign Student) Central Medical College
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/’A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/’O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2018.
- O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects.
- HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2020.
- A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 9.00 (Nine).
- Minimum GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5 (three & half).
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C’. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
- Minimum GPA in Biology: 3.5 (three & a half).
- You have to undertake the following steps if you decide to get admitted into Central Medical College.
- NEET Certificate (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Must be mandatory.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College Passed Certificates.
- Mark/Grade Sheet.
- School Leaving Certificate (Testimonial).
- Copy of Passport.
- Two Passport Size Photograph of Applicant.
- Only applications transmitted through Bangladesh Mission abroad will be accepted.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i.e. Education Board, the Foreign Ministry of the respective country, and respective Bangladesh Mission abroad/respective foreign Mission based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants have to produce all academic certificates and mark sheets/transcripts in original at the time of their admission.
- Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt, and filled admission form to Fortune Education for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from the Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or by us.
- Send copies of your certificates, mark sheets, passport, and a letter of intent to Fortune Education for advance booking of your seat.
- Having received the permission letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the grade equivalency of your certificates,
the Medical College office would inform you and proceed with your admission.
Central Medical College Fee Structure
Total Tuition Fees with Hostel USD $ 35000 to 45000
Hostel facilities are also available for all the students out there full sex boys and girls can simply and role for the hostel and get it. Also if they are looking forward to live in private apartments the same is possible after two years in college. The two years are required in the house with a to understand the culture of the city and to make them well was with different things. After that, it will be your choice whether you want to stay in the hospital or you wish to have a private apartment. Likewise, the food facilities are available. Vegetarian and non-vegetarian both the options are available and you can simply have them as per your taste. Don’t worry because at the admission route we are helping you to get the best facilities available for. At Admission Route, we are helping students to get admission easily. Just come to us and get all the relevant details!
Quick Highlight About Central Medical College & Hospital
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Affiliated||University of Chittagong,|
|Recognition||WHO, BMDC and NMC|
|Eligibility||60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology|
|Course Duration||5 Year|
|NEET||Yes, with qualifying marks|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
Central International Medical College Ranking
The ranking of Central International Medical College is as follows
- Country ranking: 115th
- World ranking: 8789
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical Colleges & Universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
BENEFITS OF STUDYING MBBS COURSE AT CENTRAL MEDICAL COLLEGE
Facilities available in the College:
- Experienced & Caring Faculty with nationally reputed teaching staff.
- Separate hostels with attached bath for boys & girls with adequate security.
- Excellent learning facilities – Modern classrooms, Labs, Library, Lecture Halls with audio-visual facilities.
- The whole library is under free WIFI Internet Network. It is registered with the Health InterNetwork Access to Research initiative through WHO due to which teachers & students of EMC have free access to more than 6600 latest Medical Journals in the world.
- Every EMC student has a specific ID & Password through which their guardian can log into the EMC website (Student’s Profile) to know the academic details, performance & other information about their child.
- No need to appear for any language entrance exams (like IELTS/TOEFL/ PTE) to get admission to Central Medical College, Bangladesh.
- The problem of language barrier does not exist because English is used as the medium of instruction on the college Campus which is good for avoiding any sort of language barriers.
- Separate Common rooms for male & female students with television, indoor games and entertainment.
- Facilities for outdoor games and tournaments.
- A good canteen for students as well as for teachers.
- Modern transport fleet for easy commuting of students.
- Round-the-clock standby Generator.
- Every year, the college reserves 45% of the total seats for international students.
- The college also holds social responsibility.
Infrastructure And Other Facilities
DMC is one of the most well-equipped medical colleges in Bangladesh with an affiliated renowned hospital serving together. The medical college facilitates all its students with modern lecture halls furnished with modern audio-visual communications, modernized laboratories, spacious class and tutorial rooms, centrally air-conditioned campus, with digital library, and other required amenities for the student’s comfort.
Near to 50 Indian students are currently studying medicine at Dhaka Central International Medical College and most of them are of north Indian particularly from west Bengal and nearby states. The little among them is of south Indian students that are willing to pursue their medical education abroad.
Indian Food And Accommodation
Separate hostels for boys and girls are available at Dhaka Central International Medical College in a 24/7 safe and secured environment. Indian food is available at Dhaka hostels as there might be close proximity of the cuisines of Bangladesh to India students feel like they stay in another state of India instead they are studying in another country.
Aims & Objectives
Central Medical College & Hospital (Pvt.) Ltd. has been established so that the young students will learn Medical science to:
1) Acquire knowledge & skills to solve common health problems, handle emergency medicine & casualties and manage public health medicine in general practice with an emphasis on physical, psychological, and environmental & moral factors involving the patient himself and his community.
2) Improve the system of medical education and health care delivery with the present-day concept of community-oriented medical education and training which will have relevance to the need of the country. It is intended to bridge the gap between the need and resources for the development of health education, maternal and child welfare, and others in its health programs.
3) Be able to work with others in a team for community development.
4) Agree to pursue further training and education in order to acquire new skills and to keep abreast of the new developments in medicine.
5) CMC was developed to meet the global changes and requirements in the medical field and technology. It was one of the prime purposes of the institute to provide good healthcare education and facilities to the masses to build a healthy population
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation) Authorized Representative HEAD OFFICE : OFFICES IN INDIA: MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
HEAD OFFICE :
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
- Marine City Medical College
- B.G.C Trust Medical College
- Diabetic Association Medical College
- International Medical College
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College
- Islami Bank Medical College
- MARKS Medical College
- Medical College for Women and Hospital
- Southern Medical College
- Brahmanbaria Medical College
- Holy Family Medical College
- Ad-din Women’s Medical College
- Popular Medical College
- Dhaka National Medical College
- Ibrahim Medical College
- Bangladesh Medical College
- Jahurul Islam Medical College
- Uttara Adhunik Medical College
- Enam Medical College and Hospital
- Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College
- Community Based Medical College Bangladesh
- Ibn Sina Medical College
- Shahabuddin Medical College
- Z. H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
- Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College
- Delta Medical College
- Central Medical College
- Eastern Medical College
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College
central medical college fee structure
central medical college & hospital
central medical college comilla
central medical college dhaka
central medical college comilla admission fees
central medical college logo
central medical college shyamoli
central medical college
central medical college hospital
central medical college comilla admission fees
central medical college lahore
central medical college addis ababa
central medical colleges in india
central medical college kolkata
central medical college in assam
central medical college for pg
central medical college comilla job circular
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh 2022
Study MBBS in Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh Fee | Bangladesh Medical College Admission Information 2022
Bangladesh for Indian Candidates
Best College, Best Medical College
Dhaka University, Government Medical Universities
Health University in Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh | Authorized Education Consultant in Jammu & Kashmir
MBBS in Bangladesh | Authorized Education Consultant in Assam
MBBS in Bangladesh | Authorized Education Consultant in India
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh | Authorized Consultant in Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh | Registered Consultant in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission Counseling started on Best Private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh I Apply Online to Book your seat
Direct Admission in MBBS in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission Question 2022 in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission in Private Medical College in Bangladesh
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Bangladesh
How to get MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
MBBS Admission in India for Bangladeshi Students
Special Scholarship Up To 5000 USD || Apply Now