IBN SINA Medical College, Affiliated with University of Dhaka, Largest Medical College. Largest Hospital High Patient Flow. Top Reputed Medical College, Modern Campus Heart of Capital City, In Campus Own Hostel & Library.
FOR ADMISSION/SEAT CONFIRMATION & OTHERS PROCESSING CONTACT: FORTUNE EDUCATION, EXCLUSIVE AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE, DHAKA, BANGLADESH- +8801995529533, INDIA: +919007862991
IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE, DHAKA
The academic activities of Ibn Sina Medical college commenced through the admission of 50 students in 2004-05 academic session. Through the years up to 2017, 13 batches of total 759 students undertaken the course.
The college is affiliated with the University of Dhaka and recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council, the competent Authority of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The students of the 8th batch are now starting their internship in our own Hospital. The admission procedure of Session 2017-2018 is now online. The admission is based on merit keeping in conformity with Government Order published and adopted by the Academic Council and adorned by the Governing Body of ISMC.
1. To produce a doctor with high professional knowledge and skill.
2. To blend them with ethical values.
3. To teach bio-medical sciences with its recent advancements so that they can meet the present-day health care needs and challenges.
4. To produce a disciplined, motivated and enthusiastic doctor to instill the highest level of efficiency for caring patient with compassion and competence.
5. To provide wide knowledge of the community and economic conditions of the country imbuing them in value and nation to improve it applying professional antiquated, manners, and skills.
6. To inspire the development of essential human qualities, the strong sense of righteousness and basic ability to serve the suffering humanities irrespective of the economy, cast, religion, and strata.
SCOPE FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE is now ready to receive foreign students for MBBS course, foreign students have to process through Embassy proceeding with the equivalence of their 0 & A Level from DGHS. We have safe and secure accommodation facilities for foreign students.
FOREIGN STUDENTS ADMISSION PROCEDURE
IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE is now ready to receive foreign students for MBBS course. Foreign students have to apply according to rule and through the embassy of the respective country.
Students will have to collect equivalence certificate of S.S.C. (Class X) and H.S.C. (Class XII) from Director General of Health Services, Governments of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
FEES FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
- For seat booking: By October: $5000
- At the time admission : $11000
- Amount will be payable June 2020 $5000, December 2020 $5000
- Rest $14,000 will be paid in 8 installments at the rate of #1750 after six month interval
- Dhaka University Registration fees $1000 payable at February 2020
- Total: $40,000 (In word Forty thousand dollars) only.
- The University examination fees are separate.
- During which 5 years total Four University Professional examination will be held and approximately fees
- Food & others personal expenses are excluded.
REQUIREMENTS FOR LOCAL STUDENTS IN IBN SINA MEDICAL COLLEGE
1. Students passing in S.S.C 2016-2017 or after H.S.C 2018-2019 Session with total GPA of 9 but minimum GPA 3.5 in the biology of HSC are eligible to appear for admission 2019-2020 session.
2. Local students admission fees and other condition are as government policy.
Pioneer & Leading Authorized Representative of Medical Colleges in Bangladesh & Abroad
Head Office: 23/C, Zigatola, Dhaka-1209, Bangladesh
Website: www.fortuneedu.org , www.mbbsbd.com
Army Medical College Bogura Eligibility Criteria
For the upcoming admission 2024-25, students seeking Army Medical College Bogura, Bangladesh admission Direct, may go through the college website to get a fair idea about the last year cut-off. For the ease of the applicants the procedure below would help them to get an idea about the eligibility and qualification regarding the admission process.
- The student seeking medical college admission should have completed 17 years of age by the 31st of July of the ongoing admission year.
- The students should have cleared 10+2 examination with a minimum of 50% and above in
- Students can apply for Admission Direct Quota seats if they secure 50% and above in all subjects
- Students are required to appear in an interview as a part of the selection procedure
Apart from Army Medical College Bogura ( AMCB ), Bangladesh Direct admission, students can also seek admission to the institute under Management Quota Admission. The Management Quota Seat is reserved for those candidates who may have missed the last date for submission of the application or may have failed to secure the required percentage of marks.
For the foreign students or Indian students coming from foreign bases, admission can be sought under the Army Medical College Bogra, Bangladesh NRI Quota Admission. Admissions to the medical college are also granted under Payment Seat or Management Seat quota. If Indian students are get valid score in neet, the college will be given the priority while taking admission for MBBS.