Dhaka National Medical College
The Dhaka National Medical College (DNMC) heir her glorious predecessor the Dhaka National Medical Institute, which was founded in 1925 as a part of the insubordination Movement of the Indian Sub-continent opposite to the British Colonial system organized jointly by the Indian National Congress and the Indian Muslim League under the Leadership of Mahatma Gandhi, Maulana Muhammad Ali and Maulana Shaukat Ali.
MBBS in Dhaka National Medical College
It was inaugurated on 15 October 1994 and opened to its first students. The total number of seats in Dhaka national medical for international students is 200, among which 100 are for Indian students. In 1995–96 sessions the First Batch of Medical Students got themselves admitted to the College.
The Dhaka National Medical Institute was introduced at Dhaka near present-day Bahadur Shah Park on land given by Zamider Raghunath Das. Many Nationalists donated money for its formation & set up. The First Governing Body of the Institute was built under the chairmanship of famous scientist Sir Prafulla Chandra Roy KBE. The governing body ruled Nationalist leaders like Sir Khaja Nazim Uddin, Dr. J.C. Ghosh, Roy Bahadur Keshab, Chandra Banarjee, Zamider Jogesh Chandra Das.
Affiliation and Recognition of Ad-Din Women’s Medical College Hospital
- Affiliated by Dhaka University (D.U)
- National Medical Commission of India (NMC)
- Director General Health Service (DGHS) Bangladesh
- Accepted by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM&DC)
- Medical Education and Research (FAIMER), previously by the World Health Organization.
- Approved by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Enrolled in World Directory of Medical School And Foundation for progress of International Medical
The campus of the college is situated at 53/1, Johnson Road, Dhaka – 1100, in the heart of the old part of Dhaka City near Bahadur Shah Park and turned upside down Dhaka Judges Court on a 2,308 Acre land.
A large number of educational institutes like Jagannath University, Dhaka Collegiate School, Kabi Nazrul Islam Govt. College, Mohanagar Mohila College, St. Gregory School, Govt. Muslim High School, Banglabazar Govt.Girl’s School, Paukage School are in the region of the college.
Dhaka National Medical College building, Dhaka National Medical Institute Hospital & students hostel are the stuff of a college campus.
MBBS Eligibility Criteria (Session: 2022-2023):
For Indian and Nepalis students to be qualified in the NEET admission test.
Eligibility for admission in MBBS courses in Dhaka national Medical Colleges are approved by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Bangladesh govt. has created the following requirements for admission in MBBS courses in this Medical colleges.
For the MBBS course – Eligibility of candidates are as follows:
- Students who have passed SSC in 2019 and HSC in 2021 or 2018 and 2020 respectively and should have a total GPA of 9.00 (minimum requirement of GPA in SSC or HSC is 4.00 in each examination). GPA 3.50 in Biology at HSC Level is compulsory for all students.
- Students having O level & A level qualifications and foreign students having similar or equivalent qualifications should apply with a certificate of equivalence issued from the Director-General, Health Directorate, Govt. of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- For foreign students will have to arrange their SSC(SSE) & HSC(SSCE) equivalence certificate & mark sheets from their foreign ministry and submit their papers through the Bangladesh Embassy in concerned countries.
- In the case of International/foreign students, admission will be invalid if any document is found to be false or wrong, before or after admission. No extra foreign national students will be admitted in excess of the number already specified by the govt. of Bangladesh.
Admission will be made on the basis of results of the undermentioned examination:
- Written tests according to the current syllabus of the HSC course will be held in the MCQ system and this examination will include Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Knowledge: Physics-20, Chemistry-25, Biology-30, English-15, General Knowledge-10 = Total 100 Marks. In the written admission test. 0.25 marks will be subtracted for each incorrect answer.
- 25 x GPA HSC = 125 (Maximum)
15 x GPA SSC = 75 (Maximum)
Total Marks = 200
ADMISSION PROCESS FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
The government of Bangladesh sets the rules and procedures for the admission of foreign students to all public and private medical colleges within its territory. Following are the steps that you need to take if you want to get admitted to Dhaka national Medical College (DNMC).
- If you have the passport of a country having a diplomatic relationship with Bangladesh you can apply for admission in the MBBS course (Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery) in one of the public or private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh.
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
a. O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects
b. A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
c. the USA 12 grade completion certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
d. Minimum GPA (After equivalency with SSC & HSC)= 9.00(separately minimum 3.5 in each)
e. Minimum GPA in Biology= 3.5
You have to undertake the following steps if you decide to get admitted into DNMC
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College graduation certificates
i. Mark/grade sheet
ii. School leaving certificate (Testimonial)
iii. Copy of Passport
iv. Two passport-size photographs of the applicant
- Fill out the ‘MBBS admission form’ from our website and fill it up.
- Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt, and filled admission form to the Bangladesh Embassy of your country for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from the Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or Contact Fortune Education.
- Send copies of your certificates, 10th & 12th mark sheets, passport for a provisional letter of Dhaka national Medical College WhatsApp: +8801995529533 for booking of your seat.
- Having received the permission letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the grade equivalency of your certificates, Fortune Education would inform you and proceed with your admission.
Why select Dhaka National Medical College For MBBS?
There are a number of reasons that made you to admit seat for medical education in National Medical College in Bangladesh, reasons are-
- MCI recognized medical college
- College has its own hospital building
- Ranks among the top private medical colleges
- Study curriculum and clinical exposure same as India
- Teaching and education language is English
- MBBS course approved by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council(BM & DC)
- 5Year MBBS +1 Year Internship is mandatory
- Excellent and highly qualified faculties
- On Campus AC Hostel
- Fee and other costs are affordable
- Common rooms for male and female students
- High standard computerized lab.
- Medical education unit with modern equipments
- Regular debates and seminars
- Games and Sports (indoor & outdoor)
Fast Highlight About dhaka national Medical College Hospital
|Affiliation||University of Dhaka|
|Recognition||NMC and WHO approved|
|Course Duration||5+1 Year internship|
|NEET||Yes, with qualifying marks|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
Dhaka National Medical College Fee Structure
Dhaka National Medical College Fees are affordable.
Total Tution Fees USD $54000
Total Fees in Indian Rupees INR 4113990.00
Dhaka National Medical College Hospital Ranking
Dhaka national medical college hospital ranking in country –127
Dhaka National medical college hospital world ranking –21593
Language of Instructions:
All the medical subjects are directed in the English medium at Dhaka national Medical College.Foreign students usually do not have to face linguistic difficulty when they come to study here.
To be a globally acclaimed Institution, identified for excellence in medical education, scientific exploration and patient care.
To create a new genre of doctors learned to the highest levels of efficiency , committed to excellence, directed by professional ethics, ready to serve and guide the world tomorrow.
To take steps the best of evidence based medical care to patients in an ethical and soft-hearted environment.
To build a sounding culture of scientific spirit and generate cutting edge research output.
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical Colleges & Universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Which are the entrance exams accepted by Dhaka National Medical College?
Ans: Dhaka National Medical College will take the entrance exam scores of NEET UG, NEET PG for admission.
- How is the atmosphere there in Dhaka National Medical College campus?
Ans: The Dhaka National Medical College college atmosphere is excellent. Which is offering great infrastructure to the students for healthy physical and mental improvement.
- Does Dhaka national medical college give separate hostel facilities?
Ans: Yes, Dhaka national medical college give separate hostel facilities
- How is Dhaka National Medical College? Is it a good college?
Ans: As per collage standards, no hesitation there are better colleges than Dhaka National Medical College, which say provide better campus recruitment, better quality education and better college campus, better environment, etc.
Pioneer & Leading Authorized Representative of Medical Colleges in Bangladesh & Abroad
Head Office: 23/C, Zigatola, Dhaka-1209, Bangladesh
Website: www.fortuneedu.org , www.mbbsbd.com
- Marine City Medical College
- B.G.C Trust Medical College
- Diabetic Association Medical College
- International Medical College
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College
- Islami Bank Medical College
- MARKS Medical College
- Medical College for Women and Hospital
- Southern Medical College
- Brahmanbaria Medical College
- Holy Family Medical College
- Ad-din Women’s Medical College
- Popular Medical College
- Dhaka National Medical College
- Ibrahim Medical College
- Bangladesh Medical College
- Jahurul Islam Medical College
- Uttara Adhunik Medical College
- Enam Medical College and Hospital
- Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College
- Community Based Medical College Bangladesh
- Ibn Sina Medical College
- Shahabuddin Medical College
- Z. H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
- Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College
- Delta Medical College
- Central Medical College
- Eastern Medical College
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College