How to process equivalence certificate for medical study in Bangladesh
All international students have to do to process an equivalence certificate for medical study in Bangladesh. These are:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- Class 10 (X) or SSC/ ‘O’ or equivalent examination passed in 2018 or after.
- Class 12 [XII (10+2)] (XII) or HSC/ ‘A’ or equivalent examination passed or 2020 or after.
- Firstly, the minimum total GPA of S.S.C and H.S.C or their equivalent: 7.00.
- Secondly, the minimum GPA in SSC or in HSC or their equivalent: 3.5.
- Ten, the minimum GPA in biology: 3.5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/ ‘O’ level or equivalent exam, the top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, 3 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. in other words, those subjects are Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Qualifying Grade in each subject separately is ‘C’. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) : 3.
- Year of passing 12th not more than one year gap. (That is if you apply for the 2021 session, you must pass class XII Std – 2020 or after).
All foreign students must be applying to the Director-General of Health Service of Government of Bangladesh for an equivalence certificate through the Bangladesh Embassy. All certificates/mark sheets/others certificates and passport photocopy are attested by the respected country’s Education Board. And Ministry of Education and authenticate by respective country Foreign Minister.
The government of Bangladesh sets the rules and procedures for MBBS admission in Bangladesh. It is for foreign students to all public and private medical colleges within its territory. Following are the steps that you need to take if you want to study MBBS in Bangladesh. Rules for admission into Private & Government Medical Colleges.
1. Firstly, if you have the passport of a country having a diplomatic relationship with Bangladesh. You can apply for admission in the MBBS course (Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery) in public or private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh.
2. Secondly, you must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must be the same as in Bangladesh – SSC (Secondary School Certificate) and HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
3. Thirdly, your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
a. O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects
b. A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
c. Finally, USA 12 grade completion certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. d. Minimum GPA (After equivalency with SSC & HSC)= 7 (seven) e. Minimum GPA in Biology= 3.5
4. Moreover, you have to undertake the following steps if you decided to get admitted into BMC.
a. Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
1. School/College graduation certificates. 2. Mark/grade sheet 3. School leaving certificate (Testimonial) 4. Copy of Passport 5. In addition, and most importantly, two passport-size photographs of the applicant.
b. Download ‘MBBS admission form’ from the website of the Bangladesh Foreign Ministry (www. mofa.gov.bd) and fill it up. You must mention your medical college of choice.
c. Pay $60 (Subject to change) in any bank of your country in favor of DGHS and get the receipt. (For more info. visit www.dghs.gov.org)
d. Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt, and filled admission form to the Bangladesh Embassy of your country. It is for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from the Government of Bangladesh. After that, you can do this job by yourself or by an Authorized Official Representative.
When Bangladesh MBBS Admission will Start
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh will start just After the NEET-UG Result. Normally the Admission process starts from 9th June every year. But, due to COVID-19 Pandemic, all dates may be postponed. Therefore, in this year’s Medical Admission process. So, we are expecting to start Bangladesh MBBS Admission from September 2021 once NEET (UG) 2021 Result is published.
The candidate must fulfill all eligibility requirements before applying to the First-year MBBS program in Bangladesh.
Further, if you have any queries feel free to contact Fortune Education
We provide free counseling about MBBS admission procedure to prospective students who would be interested in considering Medical education opportunities in Bangladesh, We take great pride in our experienced counselor who not only supports students with their entire application process but also helps in guiding to arrive in a decision about their choice of education, scholarships while studying abroad, College-university selection, a wide variety of graduate & undergraduate programs available, admission, study permit, visa application & pre-departure services (accommodation, flight tickets, etc.). Therefore, our trained staff will make their recommendation passed on students’ interests and choices. Fortune Education organization provides the best quality service to get admission in MBBS for foreign students who can get the best service.
Our Special Services:
Counseling & Guidance, Admission Application for Eligibility & Equivalence, Documentation & Visa guidance, Airport pickup, College dropping & Accommodation, and finally Visa Extension & Local Support.
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.