Popular Medical College | MBBS In Bangladesh| Fortune Education is an Authorized Consultant|
Popular Medical College ,Dhaka|MBBS In Bangladesh|Fortune Education Consultancy| Contact Fortune :+88-01995529533|
Popular Medical College is one of the Most Known Private Medical colleges in Bangladesh. This College is on the top list for the students Who are interested in MBBS in Bangladesh. Fortune Education is an authorized consultant of Popular Medical College. Fortune offers hassle-free MBBS admission in Bangladesh.
Popular Medical College
Popular Group is the State of the Art total health care provider of the country in the private sector. Popular Medical College is a prestigious concern of Popular Group. The college was established in 2010. Though fairly new among the procession of medical colleges of the country Popular Medical College has already, attained an enviable status for its outstanding care in preparing the students for their MBBS course.
Popular Medical College is located in a prime location of Dhaka City. Most of the civic facilities are situated within 5 km. of the college. The college campus is easily connected by all types of transport and is within a very short distance from good dining and shopping centers.
Organization And Administration:
Popular Medical College is Affiliated with Dhaka University. The chairman of the college is Md. Mustafizur Rahman. The principal is Khan Abul Kalam Azad.
MBBS Course Structure of Popular Medical College
Five Academic years have been structured for teaching learning and assessment programs. Teaching-learning programs are conducted through lectures, tutorials, demonstrations, clinical, and performing the task. The assessment program is conducted through both formative and summative procedures. Graduation comprises five academic years & requires a one-year compulsory rotatory internship program in a recognized hospital in order to be registered under Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council.
MBBS Course Structure, Duration & Assessments are given below:
|Phase-I||1.5 year||Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry & Community Medicine.|
|Phase-II||1 year||Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine plus Medicine with Paediatrics, Surgery with Orthopaedics and Trauma.|
|Phase-III||1 year||Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Medicine including allied disciplines. Surgery including allied disciplines. Obstetrics & Gynaecology.|
|Phase-IV||1.5 year||Medicine includes allied disciplines (Dermatology, Psychiatry, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Neuromedicine, etc.) plus Paediatrics. Surgery includes allied disciplines (Paediatric Surgery, Urology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Neurosurgery, etc.) plus Orthopaedics & Traumatology, Ophthalmology (Eye), Otolaryngorhinology (ENT). Obstetrics & Gynaecology including Family Planning.|
Admission procedure for local students
Admission requirement is common to all Medical Colleges of Bangladesh which is formulated by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Universities, and Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council.
- The eligibility of the candidate for the year is decided by this combined body.
- Students intending to be admitted to medical college must have passed HSC or equivalent examination with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- They are required to sit for a central admission test conducted by MOH&FW through DGHS. Once a candidate is declared eligible he/she is required to apply in a prescribed form of Popular Medical College for admission along with the document wanted in the advertisement of the college.
- The admission is on the basis of merit amongst the applicants.
Admission procedure for foreign students
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility for admission in medical colleges of Bangladesh are required to apply in the prescribed form along with the following documents. (anyone of the procedures may be followed).
- SSC / equivalent examination mark sheets
- HSC / Equivalent examination mark sheets
- Certificate of eligibility (as and when required)
- Equivalence certificates of the above mark sheets from the Director Medical Education, DGHS of Bangladesh
- No objection certificate from the Ministry of Education of the respective country of the candidate
- No objection Certificate from the Medical and Dental Council of the respective country stating their permission to study in Popular Medical College
Fortune Education is an authorized consultant of Popular Medical College. Our consultancy helps foreign students who are interested to study MBBS in Bangladesh from Popular Medical College. Contact Fortune: +88-01995529533
- The admission fee for the session 2021-22 is BDT 16,20,000.00 and
- The internship fee (refundable) of BDT 1,80,000.00 is payable together at the time of admission.
- A monthly tuition fee of BDT 8,000.00 is payable within the 7th of each current month.
If any changes are made as per instructions of the government will be notified in time.
Failure to pay the monthly tuition fee shall incur a fine per day which will be charged up to the end of the next month. The name of the student will be struck off from the college register on failure to pay the tuition fee for 2 (two) consecutive months.
Other charges (refundable and non-refundable) for facilities of the college may require to pay from time to time.
Detailed information regarding this will be available at the college office as and when necessary.
When the name of a student is struck off from the college register he/she will have to seek readmission on payment of full arrear dues along with the fine & re-admission fee. The re-admission fee is BDT 25,000/- (Twenty five thousand) only. A student’s name may be struck off from the college register under the following circumstances:
- Remaining absent from classes for one month without prior permission.
- Non-payment of tuition fees for consecutive two months.
- On the disciplinary ground (as decided by the academic council).
Fees For Foreign Student
Foreign students have to pay USD $45000 for 5years of MBBS study in Bangladesh from Popular Medical College. There will be no hidden charges.
Facilities of Popular Medical College
Popular medical college gives huge facilities to their students. They always care about their students. The key facilities of Popular Medical College are listed here:
- College Library
- IT Corner
- Student Assistance Center
- Student Resource Center
- Medical Center
- College Conference Room
- College Cafeteria
- College Common Room
- College Hostel
At the end of the article, we can say Popular Medical College is one of the best private medical colleges in Bangladesh. Not only for the local students but also for the international students. We also remind you that Fortune Education is an authorized consultant of Popular Medical College. We offer hassle-free MBBS admission in Bangladesh.
Fortune Education is providing genuine information regarding medical education, guidance & selection of Medical colleges as per students’ and parents’ desires. We offer the best and less budget medical colleges where students can afford with long time installments facilities are available., compare.
If you have any inquiries feel free to contact us. Our expert consultants are always there for you.
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASHMIR,
UTTAR PRADESH,TAMIL NADU, & ASSAM.