BGC Trust Medical College Authorized Consultant | Fortune Education | MBBS in Bangladesh
Bangladesh has a huge number of private medical colleges. BGC Trust Medical College is One of them. Fortune Education is an Authorized consultant of BGC Trust Medical College. Fortune education gives consultancy to Interested students For MBBS in Bangladesh.
For any queries about MBBS in Bangladesh contact :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533.
We are proudly exclusive & authorized consultants of a number of private medical colleges for MBBS in Bangladesh. But today we will only talk about BGC Trust Medical College.
Location of BGC Trust Medical College
BGC Trust Medical College is situated in Chattogram, Bangladesh. It started its journey in 2002. The College is affiliated with Chattogram Medical University and Chattagram University. Its academic activities are approved by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
Faculties in BGC Trust Medical College
There are a huge number of faculties in BGC Trust Medical College. Students can choose the faculty of their choice For MBBS study. Available faculties are Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Community Medicine, Forensic Medicine, Microbiology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Gynae & Obs, Medicine, Surgery, Cardiology, Dermatology & Venereology, E.N.T, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Neuro Medicine, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics Surgery, Paediatrics, Neurosurgery, Psychiatry, Radiology and Imaging, Radiotherapy & Oncology, Urology, Transfusion Medicine, Anesthesiology, Dentistry, Physical Medicine.
Admission Process For Foreign Student
There is a great opportunity for foreign students for Mbbs in Bangladesh from BGC Trust Medical College.
- Foreign students must need a certificate of 12-year schooling ( O & A level or equivalent) matched (Equivalence) with that of their Bangladeshi counterparts. Director General Health Services (DGHS) office at Mohakhali, Dhaka would issue an “Equivalence Certificate” for the students.
- Students have to pay a little amount in favor of DGHS and original certificates and mark sheets to the DGHS office in order to get it.
- Along with the Equivalence Certificate, they would also get an ID number, which would be required for online application for admission in medical colleges of Bangladesh.
- All admission procedures have to start from the respective Bangladesh foreign mission office & subsequently have to go through the ministry of foreign office government of Bangladesh and subsequently through Director General Health Services.
For More information about the Admission process in BGC Trust Medical College contact: Fortune Education.
MBBS Course, Structure and Duration of BGC Trust Medical College
The Duration of the MBBS Course is 5 (Five) years
|1st & 2nd year
|Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry||1 Year and
|1st Professional MBBS Examination|
|Community Medicine and Forensic Medicine||1 Year||2nd Professional MBBS Examination|
|Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, and Therapeutics||1 Year||3rd Professional MBBS Examination|
|Medicine and Allied Subjects Surgery and
Allied Subjects Obstetrics and Gynecology
| 1 Year and
|Final Professional MBBS Examination|
Internship 1 (One) Year
MBBS FEES in BGC Trust Medical College
Particulars Fees In US Dollars Fees
Tuition fees 5 Year 33000 USD
KEY Facilities of BGC Trust Medical College For MBBS in Bangladesh
- BGC Trust Medical College has a well-furnished Campus.
- This Medical College also has a hostel area. These include separate hostels for girls and boys.
- There are Perfectly equipped Histology, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, and Microbiology & Pharmacology Laboratory.
- Highly rich library in a calm atmosphere.
Apply for BGC Trust Medical College contact Fortune Education.
ABOUT FORTUNE EDUCATION, DHAKA, BANGLADESH
Fortune Education, established in 1994, is the World Leading & Pioneer Educational Consultant of Medical Colleges. Providing counseling to prospective students, who would be interested in MBBS in Bangladesh and Abroad. Fortune Education is an authorized representative of Medical, Dental colleges that offer MBBS, BDS & others’ admission, application, guidance, documentation with special scholarships to the marital student. Our consultancy is always concerned about women’s safety, so we guide women students to the best women’s medical colleges for MBBS in Bangladesh.
Fortune Education offers an on-campus free AC Hostel with a partial scholarship for MBBS in Bangladesh according to Merit.
For application and scholarship, click this link: Application – Fortune Education
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
Army Medical College Jashore
Army Medical College Jessore (AMCJ) is a prestigious public medical institution affiliated to Bangladesh University of Professionals. Established in 2014, as a prominent medical entity, this college is becoming an attraction for budding medical students and therefore attracts students in large numbers every year.
Army Medical College Jessore is an established medical institution in Bangladesh dedicated to training medical students in modern medical science courses in various specializations including intensive care and operating theater practical knowledge.
For Army Medical College Jessore Entrance Exam 2023-24 candidate should be above 17 years of age as on the month of July of the current year. Admission to Army Medical College Jessore depends on the entrance examinations which are mainly based on merit, where aspirants are required to secure at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their 10+2 examinations. Students are also eligible for direct admission seats if they have secured 50% marks in all subjects.
Army Medical College Bogura
Army Medical College Bogra is a Military medical college, established in 2014.It is located in Bogra Cantonment, Bangladesh. It is affiliated by Bangladesh University of Professionals. Academic activities started on 10th January 2015 with 50 students along with five Army Medical Colleges. As of 2018, it has 200 MBBS students.Army Medical College Bogura 2023-24 is gong on.
Apart from Army Medical College Bogura ( AMCB ), Bangladesh Direct admission, students can also seek admission to the institute under Management Quota Admission. The Management Quota Seat is reserved for those candidates who may have missed the last date for submission of the application or may have failed to secure the required percentage of marks.
For the foreign students or Indian students coming from foreign bases, admission can be sought under the Army Medical College Bogra, Bangladesh NRI Quota Admission. Admissions to the medical college are also granted under Payment Seat or Management Seat quota. If Indian students are get valid score in neet, the college will be given the priority while taking admission for MBBS.
Why Choose Army Medical College Bogura?
- World-Class Infrastructure: Experience state-of-the-art facilities, including well-equipped labs, modern classrooms, and a comprehensive library, fostering a conducive learning environment.
- Experienced Faculty: Learn from a dedicated team of professors and medical experts who bring a wealth of experience and knowledge.
- Holistic Curriculum: Our MBBS program is designed with a balanced blend of theoretical knowledge and practical skills, ensuring our graduates are ready to face real-world medical challenges.
- Affiliations & Collaborations: Benefit from our strong ties with renowned hospitals and research institutions, facilitating unparalleled clinical experiences and research opportunities.
- Military Discipline: Embrace the ethos of discipline, leadership, and commitment that comes with the Army legacy, instilling a sense of purpose and direction in your medical career.
- Your Partner in the Admission Process – Fortune Education