MBBS in Bangladesh | Admission Process of Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College | MBBS in Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College | Fees Structure of Holy Family Medical College| Criteria of Eligibility for Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College | Fortune Education Consultancy| Contact Fortune::+88-01995529533 |
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College is one of the best options for medical aspirants who want to study MBBS in Bangladesh. The Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College started its journey in the academic year 1999-2000. This Medical College is a project of the Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS). This medical college is affiliated with the University of Dhaka. Fortune Education is an authorized Consultant of Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College. This Consultancy helps you to know any information about MBBS admission in Bangladesh And Abroad.
To know more about Fortune Education. Click here
MBBS in Bangladesh Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Highlights
- Entrance exams NEET UG applicable
- Medical colleges Affiliations University of Dhaka
- Mode of teaching English medium
- Medical Colleges Recognised by BM & DC, Medical council of India, NMC, IMED, and World Health Organisation
For more quire and assistance apply their online form,
History Of Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College
Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College started its journey with 50 students in the academic year 1999-2000 to study MBBS in Bangladesh. Presently they have about 978 students and 140 students are admitted during every academic session including up to a maximum of 50% foreign students. Fifteen batches of students have already completed MBBS and fourteen batches have completed their internship training and the fifteenth batches are undergoing internship training in Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College Hospital (HFRCMCH) which is a tertiary care hospital established in the year 1953 with 720 beds and delivering clinical services in all specialties of medical science.
Campus & Administration
This College is situated at Eskaton Garden Road, Dhaka. The present Chairman of Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College is Major General ATM Abdul Wahab (Retd).
Departments of Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College to study MBBS in Bangladesh
This medical college divided its departments into three parts. i.e PRE-CLINICAL, PARA CLINICAL, CLINICAL.
- PRE-CLINICAL: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry.
- PARA- CLINICAL: Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Community Medicine.
- CLINICAL: Medicine, Surgery, Gynae & Obs, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Orthopaedics, Cardiology, etc.
Fees Structure of Holy Family Medical College For Study MBBS in Bangladesh
College Fees (For Foreigner)
A. 1. Admission Fee: US $ 24,250
2. Government & Dhaka University Registration Fee & others: US $ 4,000
To be paid at the time of Admission Total US $: US $ 28,250
B. Tuition fee: Monthly 300 US $ (three hundred) to be paid within the 10th day of each month.
C. Internship training allowance with Misc. College expenses to be paid within
6 (six) months from admission. (Internship allowance is refundable) : US $ 4,000
D. Clinical Training fee: US$ 300/- (three hundred) to be paid every year from 3rd year to
5th year for the purpose of clinical training.
E. Field visit / Study tour fee: 20,000/- (Twenty thousand BDT) to be paid in 3rd year.
Eligibility for MBBS in Holy Family Medical College in Bangladesh
- Candidates must have the NEET qualifying score.
- Students must pass the HSC 12 board exam in the year 2021 or 2022.
- The aspirant must pass-out SSC 10 exam in 2020 or 2019.
- Students must score 60 percent and above in PCB in HSC
Facilities for study MBBS of Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College
- Hostel: On-Campus AC Hostel also there are separate for male and female students with excellent facilities for foreign students.
- Laboratory: There are 9 (nine) laboratories of pre-clinical departments in the college and 4 (four) clinical laboratories in the hospital. All laboratories are enriched by modern equipment and teaching aids.
- Canteen: We have a neat and clean canteen on the third floor of the academic building to serve nutritious and pure food to the students, teachers, and staff.
For more queries about MBBS admission in Bangladesh Contact: Fortune Education
Fortune Education is a registered World Leading & Pioneer Educational Consultant in Bangladesh and Authorised Representative of Medical Colleges. Fortune Education is providing genuine information regarding medical education, guidance & selection of Medical colleges as per students’ and parents’ desires. They offer the best and less budget medical colleges where students can afford with long time installments facilities are available., compare. Fortune has legal rights to promote marketing and recruit foreign students who are interested in studying MBBS in Bangladesh. Their Consultancy offers MBBS admission to reputed and complete medical colleges where all kinds of facilities are available as their own campus with on-campus AC Hostel.
If you have any inquiries feel free to contact them. Their expert consultants are always there for you.
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASHMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.