MBBS Study into BGC Trust Medical College for Indian Medical Applicants. Fortune Education is an authorized Consultant of MBBS Admission in Bangladesh. We offer free Consultancy and 100% seat guarantee on private medical colleges with affordable tuition fees on MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian Students. Call us at +8801995529533 to learn more.
BGC Trust Medical College | Authorized Consultant
BGC Trust Medical College, Chattogram, Bangladesh was established in the year 2002. Since then medical college has been progressing in every domain. This Medical College is now recognized as a center of excellence in teaching and patient care at the national and international levels. Every year 100 undergraduate students join this institute to obtain their MBBS degree from Bangladesh.
BGC Trust Medical College has a team of highly motivated, qualified, and efficient Faculty members, who are dedicated and fully committed to producing compassionate doctors, who can fulfill the hopes and aspirations of mankind. Many students of this college are now renowned physicians at home and abroad. Our alumni are our real ambassadors. Their success stories encourage us to strive for greater heights. The College also offers postgraduate training in most of the broad specialties.
BGC Trust Medical College Recognition
MBBS in Bangladesh program from BGC Trust Medical College is approved by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. The College is affiliated with Chattagram Medical University and Chattagram University. MBBS in Bangladesh program is also Recognized by the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC) & BCPS. They are also eligible to take the United States Medical license Examinations (USMLE).
Application Process – BGC TRUST MEDICAL COLLEGE
In order to Study MBBS in Bangladesh, Indian/International aspirant have to submit these Document mentioned below to Fortune Education Education
Required Document to MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
The students need to apply in the prescribed form which can be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in the advertisement.
- Attested photocopies of the transcripts of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
- Attested photocopies of the certificate/testimonial of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examination.
- Four copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
- Nationality certificate from Chairman of the Union Parishad/Ward Commissioner of Metropolitan City of National ID Card.
- Money receipt of the purchased admission form.
- The admission form must be completed properly.
- Admit card from DG Health.
- Merit Score and Position of the exam taken by DG Health.
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical colleges & universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to top Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies
Total Fee for Indian Student to MBBS Study in BGC Trust Medical College
The fees payable for MBBS Education has been fixed at USD 33,000 (thirty-three thousand US Dollar only). One may pay the fees by installment where the payment schedule.
ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
Note: Foreign Student Agent Consultancy generally fee USD 3000.
Hostel accommodation fee per annum approximately: US$ 800.00
BGC Trust Medical College Eligibility Criteria 2022
Indian/International students must meet these criteria to be able to study MBBS in Bangladesh.
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC & HSC.
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/’A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/’O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2018.
- O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects.
- HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2020.
- A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 9.00 (Nine).
- Minimum GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5 (three & half).
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C’. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
- Minimum GPA in Biology: 3.5 (three & a half).
- NEET Certificate (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Must be mandatory.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College Passed Certificates, Mark/Grade Sheet, School Leaving Certificate (Testimonial), Copy of Passport.
- Two Passport Size Photograph of Applicant.
- Only applications transmitted through Bangladesh Mission abroad will be accepted.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i.e. Education Board, the Foreign Ministry of the respective country, and respective Bangladesh Mission abroad/respective foreign Mission based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants have to produce all academic certificates and mark sheets/transcripts in original at the time of their admission.
- Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt, and filled admission form to Fortune Education for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from the Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or by us.
- Send copies of your certificates, mark sheets, passport, and a letter of intent to Fortune Education for advance booking of your seat.
- Having received the permission letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and grade equivalency of your certificates, the Medical College office would inform you and proceed with your admission.
BGC Trust Medical College Location
BGC Trust Medical College is located in a quiet and serene environment in Chandanaish, Chittagong with all modern amenities.
MBBS In Bangladesh Course Curriculum and Duration
The MBBS Education Course and curriculum of BGC Trust Medical College is in accordance with the course and curriculum of Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM&DC) and the rules and regulations of the University of Chittagong. Guidelines and norms laid down by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh are strictly followed by the Medical College.
MBBS in Bangladesh Course, Structure, and Duration :
|1st & 2nd year
|Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry||1 Year and
|1st Professional MBBS Examination|
|Community Medicine and Forensic Medicine||1 Year||2nd Professional MBBS Examination|
|Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, and Therapeutics||1 Year||3rd Professional MBBS Examination|
|Medicine and Allied Subjects Surgery and
Allied Subjects Obstetrics and Gynecology
|1 Year and
|Final Professional MBBS Examination|
MBBS Internship 1 (One) Year
Key Facilities of MBBS in BGC Trust Medical College
4 well-spaced lecture galleries for the accommodation of 250 students at a time, equipped with overhead projector, epidiascope, slide projector, and multimedia projector facilities.
2 Air-conditioned dissection halls with modern facilities to dissect Cadavers.
Well-furnished Anatomy Museum & Morgue, Pathology Museum.
Perfectly equipped Histology, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, and Microbiology & Pharmacology Laboratory.
Spacious rooms for tutorial, demonstration, and group discussion classes.
Computer lab with broadband facilities.
Entail provision to expand all the above facilities, whatever needed.
Highly rich library in a calm atmosphere having an adequate collection of latest books & current medical journals.
BGC Trust Medical College is a dynamic and innovative organization in providing an accessible, adaptable and challenging learning environment to develop medical graduates of high quality and skill with a good sense of humanity and an everlasting aptitude and urge for further medical education and research after MBBS Study.
The College seeks to achieve this mission by:
- Providing a student amiable educational environment, to develop high-quality medical graduates who will be able to contribute to individuals, families, communities, and the nation at large and have the capacity for and commitment to enhance professional and personal grooming.
- Producing quality researchers & professionals with national and international distinction.
- Ensuring effective resource management and generation.
The key values to achieve its mission are:
- Discovery, preservation, refinement, and dissemination of knowledge through teaching, research, and scholarly inquiry, which draw strength from each other.
- Social justice, equity of opportunity, tolerance, ethical conduct, and accountability.
- Intellectual independence and freedom of inquiry.
- Participation, cooperation, and collaboration.
The Objectives Of The Institute Are:
- Promote And Provide Studies In Medical Science Leading To Recognized Graduate And Postgraduate Degrees.
- Conduct Research Work On The Diseases Prevalent In The Country.
- Conduct Research On Medical Education With The Aim Of Raising The Standard Of Medical Education In The country.
- Provide Skilled Manpower in the Medical, Nursing, and Paramedical Fields.
- Provide Quality Medical Care and Health Services To People at Reasonable Cost.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE STUDENTS FROM MBBS PROGRAMME (COLLEGE RULES)
Students from BGC Trust Medical College have to follow these rules when studying MBBS in Bangladesh.
- Students have to carry their “IDENTITY CARDS” when in college.
- Students are expected to attend classes in clean well-pressed clothes and a white apron.
- Fashionable dress, cosmetics, untidy hair, slippers are discouraged in the college campus.
- Rings, bangles are an impediment in practical classes.
- Smoking is forbidden on the college campus.
- The environment should be kept clean. Students will throw litter into waste bins.
- Pasting of posters on the walls of the college and the hospital premises are prohibited. These are considered as acts of indiscipline and the offenders involved are liable to punishment.
- Closing of college, hospital, and department gates or doors and creating obstacles in the normal college.
- All types of demonstrations, processions, shouting in the college and hospital premises are prohibited and students involved in them are liable to be expelled from college.
- Abstention from classes individually or in a mass without prior information and without valid reasons are punishable by imposition of a daily fine of Tk.100/- individually. Guardians will be informed of such acts of their wards.
- Students will state their problems/ grievances/ inconveniences to their Guide Teacher (list of the teachers who will act as students guide are notified separately). The guide will solve the problems of the students himself/ herself or refer them to the Principal or a special committee formed especially for the purpose. Statement of the grievances/ problems/ inconveniences by the students must be in an orderly and disciplined manner.
- Any act of indiscipline on the part of any student including usage of abusive words or objectionable words and sentences will make the student liable to be punished by expulsion from the college. 12. Students must not misbehave with the staff or employees of the college. Misbehavior is an act of indiscipline and is liable for punishment.
- The students are expected to maintain the highest standard in their academic and private lives. Loss of moral and spiritual values or addiction to alcohol and narcotic drugs is punishable.
- At the time of admission into the college. Students and parents/guardians will have to sign a bond that their children/ wards will abide by the rules and regulations of the college.
- Every student shall provide for himself/ herself all the prescribed textbooks, dissecting instruments, and medical equipment. The college will not supply these to the students.
- Leave: in case of illness or other unavoidable reasons of non-attendance, a written statement from the parent/guardian should be presented to the concerned guide teacher, who in turn will submit it to the Principal for approval.
- Cost of loss/damage to college/hospital property is liable to be realized from the student who is found responsible for the loss/damage of the college/hospital property.
- Political activities are not permitted in the college.
A student’s name may be removed from College Register under the following circumstances: Remaining absent from classes for more than three months without any information. Disciplinary ground, on the advice of the Academic Council. Non-payment of College dues within three months of the due date of payment.
Faculties of MBBS in BGC Trust Medical College
Students are allowed to use the Library from 8 am to 8 pm on all working days of the week. The Library is closed on Fridays and national holidays. Students are allowed to read in the library. Students are also permitted to borrow books from the library.
Students must observe strict discipline in the college. On disciplinary grounds the following penalties may be imposed on a student, depending on the nature of the offense:
- Expulsion from the College, temporarily or permanently.
Penalty/penalties imposed on a student will be recorded in his/her Transcript/Testimonial.
At present, all the male students reside in the hostel, arranged by the college authority in the adjacent area to the campus at Chandanaish, Female students have their own “Mother Teresa Girls Hostel ”. The college authority has planned to make a hostel for all the male students within the campus or surrounding area with a purpose to make the college a fully residential, till then transport facilities for the students will be provided by the college authority.
There are 5 large fully air-conditioned classrooms with closed-circuit televisions for lectures. In addition, there are departmental tutorial rooms attached with the respective departments. The Anatomy Dissection Hall is fully air-conditioned. The laboratories of various departments like Pathology, Biochemistry, etc. are well equipped with instruments.
Each class is provided with an overhead projector, slide projector, and microphone system. In addition, multimedia projectors and computers are also available for teaching.
The College has a modern fully air-conditioned library located on the first floor. The library has a collection of over 6674 books including expensive latest monographs. It subscribes to 16 international medical journals on an annual basis. The library has accommodation for seating 100 students and 15 teachers at any given time. The Medical Education Unit (MEU) is attached to the library. MEU has 5 computers for use by students and faculty members. Fax, Internet, and E-mail facilities are freely available and are widely used. MEDLINE database (1966 to current) is available on CD Roms and online through the Internet. Teaching materials are also available on CD Rom and videocassettes.
Large and Spacious canteen is located in the Medical College Campus which provides hygienic foods for students & teachers
Indian student life routine for studying MBBS in Bangladesh
As a medical student, you need to devote huge working hours in your subjects with practical sessions and lectures, which take up a great deal of time. Passing a medical exam can often require immense knowledge in a short span of time, and this can be even stressful, but the reward after exams is a long summer to enjoy.
Chittagong is a major coastal city and financial center in southeastern Bangladesh. The city had a population of more than 8.7 million in 2017, making it the second-largest city in the country. It is the capital and administrative seat of an eponymous District and Division. The city is located on the banks of the Karnaphuli River between the Chittagong Hill Tracts and the Bay of Bengal. Modern Chittagong is Bangladesh’s second most significant urban center after Dhaka.
Chittagong plays a vital role in the Bangladesh economy. The Port of Chittagong, one of the world’s oldest ports, whose coast appeared on Ptolemy’s world map, is the principal maritime gateway to the country. The port is the busiest international seaport on the Bay of Bengal and the third busiest in South Asia. The Chittagong Stock Exchange is one of the country’s two stock markets. Several Chittagong-based companies are among the largest industrial conglomerates and enterprises in Bangladesh.
The port city is the largest base of the Bangladesh Navy and Bangladesh Coast Guard; while the Bangladesh Army and Bangladesh Air Force also maintain bases and contribute to the city’s economy. Chittagong is the headquarters of the Eastern Zone of the Bangladesh Railway, has historically been the headquarters of British India’s Assam Bengal Railway and East Pakistan’s Pakistan Eastern Railway. A ship-breaking industry on the outskirts of the city supplies local steel.
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASHMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.
|MBBS Admission in Bangladesh 2022||MBBS Admission in Bangladesh 2022|
|BGC Trust medical college admission circular 2022||Study MBBS in Bangladesh|
|BGC Trust medical college doctor list|