MBBS in Bangladesh at Diabetic Association Medical College
MBBS in Bangladesh at Diabetic Association Medical College
Study MBBS in Bangladesh iѕ a rеlаtivеlу gооd option, Because, of ԛuаlitу of MBBS education in Bаnglаdеѕh or MBBS in Bangladesh fee ѕtruсturе. Above all, mеdiсаl ѕtudу in Bаnglаdеѕh iѕ рорulаr among Indians, Nераliѕ, Sri-Lankans, Mаlауѕiаnѕ Australians, Gulf Countries, Philippines, Palestinian, Mаldiviаn and Bhutаnеѕе ѕtudеntѕ. Study MBBS in Bаnglаdеѕh iѕ ѕаid tо bе rаnkеd high аftеr MBBS in Indiа. On the other hand, Indian students who want to ѕtudу in Bаnglаdеѕh hаѕ the added advantage оf сulturаl similarity, including fооd.
ABOUT DIABETIC ASSOCIATION MEDICAL COLLEGE
The Diabetic Association Medical College, Faridpur started its journey on the 15th November 2009. The Diabetic Association Medical College, Faridpur is an institution of Faridpur Diabetic Association (FDA) and is run by a Governing Body. However, it is mentionable that Faridpur Diabetic Association is the 2nd member of the International Diabetes Federation from Bangladesh since 2009. On the other hand, this Medical College is affiliated with the University of Dhaka and recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC). Also, it is approved by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Course Details of Diabetic Association Medical College
|Name of the Course||Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)|
|Basic Qualification||Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C) or equivalent degree from Science group with Biology.|
|Academic Year||The academic session commences on 1st November|
|Duration||MBBS Course comprises of 5 (five) years followed by One-year mandatory Internship Training at Diabetic Association medical college Hospital.|
Eligibility Criteria Admission in Diabetic Association medical college
Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C) or equivalent degree from Science group with Biology. Therefore, students must qualify for the MBBS admission test conducted by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).
Firstly, eligible candidates need to apply in the prescribed form available from the Principal’s Office of Diabetic Association Medical College, Faridpur.
Secondly, the merit position of all applicants will be prepared and the top listed candidates will be selected.
Thirdly, the full merit list will be hung on the Notice board and posted to our college website. It will also be published in the national daily newspapers.
Prospectus & Application forms
Dates of availability are advertised in national dailies and posted to our website & notice board.
Poor & Meritorious Student’s Quota
Poor & Meritorious Student’s Quota will be filled up as per rules of DGHS and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
ADMISSION FEES FOR MBBS IN BANGLADESH
The fees payable at the time of admission have been fixed at taka fifteen lac only. One may pay the fees by installment where the payment schedule will be as follows:
Payment Schedule(To clarify, all fees are non-refundable)
Initial Payment: To sum up, the payment to be made at the time of admission is 7,50,000/-
There are 8 (Eight) Installments:
- 1st Installment: 1,00,000/-
- 2nd Installment:1,00,000/-
- 3rd Installment: 1,00,000/-
- 4th Installment: 1,00,000/-
- 5th Installment: 1,00,000/-
- 6th Installment: 1,00,000/-
- 7th Installment: 1,00,000/-
- 8th Installment: 50,000/-
- Total: $15,00,000/-
Details of the above fees to be realized for admission to the 1st year MBBS course
- Admission Fee 1,00,000/-
- Comprehensive Course Fee for 5(five) years [2,00,000/- x 5] 10,00,000/-
- University/BMDC Registration Fees, Marks Verification Fees, Laboratory Fees. In course Assessment Fees, Residential Field site Training Fees, Students Activity Fees, etc. 2,38,000/-
- Internee allowance [10,000 x 12](Refundable as an honorarium during internship) 1,20,000/-
- Tuition Fees @ 7,000/- per month. (July’16 to December’16) [7,000 x 6] 42,000/-
- Finally, The total fee: 15,00,000/-
To clarify, all fees are non-refundable.
Also, there is absolutely no additional or hidden cost and you have to pay fees for the University Examinations. Which are nominal and paid to the University of Dhaka. You have also to pay fees for the study tour in the 3rd year of the MBBS course.
Documents (Main Copy) to be enclosed during Admission:
- Admit card of MBBS Admission Test
- Online Result Sheet of MBBS Admission Test
- HSC Registration Card & Admit Card
- Mark Sheet/Academic Transcripts of SSC & HSC or equivalent examinations
- Certificates/Testimonials of SSC & HSC or equivalent examinations
- Citizenship Certificate
- Papers in favor of Quota if applicable.
- For Freedom fighter Quota: attested photocopy of Freedom fighter certificate, copy of the gazette and applicant’s relationship certificate with the freedom fighter.
- 04(four) copies of recent Passport size and 3(three) copies of stamp size Photograph.
- Photocopy of National ID Card of the Guardian.
- Seven Thousand Taka is the Monthly Tuition Fee, it’s only to be paid within the 7th day of each month.
FOREIGN STUDENT ADMISSION
Foreign Student Admission
Course Offered For MBBS in Bangladesh
This Medical College offers a 5-year MBBS Course as approved by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC).
Eligibility Criteria Of Study MBBS in Bangladesh
Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C) or equivalent degree from Science group with Biology. Eligibility will be determined by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh while an equivalence certificate is issued to the applicants.
Details of fees to be realized for admission to the 1st year MBBS course for the Foreign Students
- A Student has to bear the cost of food of his own. A student also has to pay the University Examination fees to the University of Dhaka for each professional examination. Also the Study Tour fee at the 3rd year of the MBBS course.
- If a student fails to complete the MBBS course within 5 (five) years. He has to pay tuition & accommodation fees monthly at the rate of that time up to the completion of the course.
- There is absolutely no other additional or hidden cost.