Ibn Sina Medical College and Hospital
In 1995, the trustee board of the Ibn Sina Trust started dreaming of a medical college Hospital. The dream became a reality after a lengthy Seven year period through the admission of 250 patients in the year 2008. The college & Hospital is located near Kallyanpur bus stand in Dhaka, Communication to and from the Hospital is well adequate. Ibn Sina Medical College and Hospital is 250 bedded modern Hospital. It is one of the cheapest Hospitals in Dhaka City. Here patients are getting renowned consultant
Academic information about Ibn Sina Medical College and Hospital
The construction going on for another 16 storied building for a 500 bed tertiary hospital inside the college campus. The academic activities of Ibn Sina Medical College and Hospital commenced through admission of 50 students in 2004-05 academic session. Through the years up to 2022, 18 batches of total 1000+ students have undertaken the course.
The college is affiliated with the University of Dhaka and recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council, the competent Authority of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The students of 12th batch is about to complete their internship in our own hospital. The admission procedure of session 2022-2023 is now ongoing. The admission is based on merit keeping in conformity with government order published and adopted by the Academic Council and adorned by the Governing Body of ISMC.
Entrance Exams of Ibn Sina Medical College and Hospital
For Ibn Sina Medical College and Hospital entrance exam 2022 – 23 for Indian Medical Applicant, the candidate should be 17 years of age or more as of on July month of the ongoing year. The Ibn Sina Medical College and Hospital admissions are dependent on entrance exams, which are mainly merit-based wherein the aspiring candidates are required to secure at least 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and biology in their 10+2 examinations. Students are also eligible for direct admission seats if they secured 50% marks in all subjects.
Admission Procedure of Ibn Sina Medical College and Hospital
The application form, prospectus, and other information are available at the office of Sylhet Women’s Medical College, and the completed application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office by the candidate or his/her representative in person within the announced date and time.
Document to be attached
The students need to apply in the prescribed form which can be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in the advertisement.
- Attested photocopies of the transcripts of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
- Attested photocopies of the certificate/testimonial of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examination.
- Four copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
- Nationality certificate from Chairman of the Union Parishad/Ward Commissioner of Metropolitan City of National ID Card.
- Money receipt of the purchased admission form.
- The admission form must be completed properly.
- Admit card from DG Health.
- Merit Score and Position of the exam taken by DG Health.
Tuition Fees for Indian Students in Ibn Sina Medical College and Hospital 2022- 23
Total 5 Years MBBS Course Fees: US $42,000
- For Seat Booking $12,000
- At the time of admission $16,000
- Rest $14,000 will be paid in 8 (Eight) equal installment at the rate of $1,750 after six months interval.
- Dhaka University Registration & Ministry Fees $2000 Payable at within two month after admission which is not included above fees.
- Intern Fees $2350 not included in above fees.
- The Professional Exam Fees (Approximately $600) not included in above fees.
- Food, Utility bill & Others personal expenses are excluded from above fees.
- Hostel facility is free for 5 years only lodging.
- Utility charge for non AC hostel monthly pay $20 equivalent BDT to be paid within 10 days of running month.
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical colleges & universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education have legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental college and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
Fortune Education invites students to register for MBBS & BDS admission with a special Scholarship for the academic year 2022-23.
Eligibility for MBBS in Bangladesh 2022
Eligibility Criteria (Foreign Student):
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/’A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/’O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2018.
- O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects.
- HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2020.
- A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 9.00 (Nine).
- Minimum GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5 (three & half).
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C’. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
- Minimum GPA in Biology: 3.5 (three & a half).
Ibn Sina Medical College and Hospital Courses
There are various courses and specialization offered by colleges who provide medical education. The below-mentioned courses and duration thereof would help gain a better insight into Ibn Sina Medical College and Hospital, Bangladesh courses. Ibn Sina Medical College, Bangladesh courses offered includes a 4 ½ years and 1-year compulsory internship after clearing the final examination.
Ibn Sina Medical College and Hospital courses include UG Specialization and PG Specialization. The course is divided into 3 Phases.
- First Year is of 2 years duration
- Subjects include – Community Medicine and Integrated Basic Medicine (IBMS) which includes Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology and Microbiology
- Second Year is of 1-year duration
- The subjects include – Forensic Medicine, Applied Epidemiology, Family Health Internal Medicine, Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics and Pediatrics.
- Third Year duration is for 1 ½ year
- The subjects include – Eye, ENT, Orthopedic, Dentistry, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Radiology, Anesthesiology and Accident and Emergency Medicine
For a more detailed and comprehensive understanding of the courses offered in 2022, other non-academic courses, skill development courses if any offered, and the syllabus one can visit the website.
For any other details on courses offered to feel free to Contact us at – +8801995529533
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.