Marine City Medical College
Marine City Medical College, Affiliated with Chittagong Medical University, One of the Best Private Medical Colleges in the Chittagong Division. Located in 1101/2127, Chandra Nagar, Bayazid Bostami, Chittagong. Complete Medical College, Modern Largest Green Campus, In Campus Own Hostel, Largest Hospital & High Patient Flow.
Fortune Education, Exclusive Representative, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Processing direct admission with one-stop services.
Contact: Mobile & WhatsApp: +8801995529533, India: +91-9903355537
About Marine City Medical College
Marine City Medical College is a non-government Medical College located in Chattogram, Bangladesh. The College offers 5 years MBBS course. It was established in 2013 by a group of dedicated people who were involved with ideals at providing quality Medical Education, research, and services to people of this country at a reasonable cost. We strongly believe that within a short time Marine City Medical College Hospital will become an attractive study point in Medical Profession not only for natives but also for foreign students.
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh 2022
Affiliation & Recognition
Year of Established: 2013
University: Chittagong Medical University
Foreign Student Enroll Year: From 2021
Foreign Student: From the Session 2021-2022
Medium of Education: English.
Academic Year: January to July next year
Approved & Recognized: Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM&DC), Recognized by WHO, Approved by MCI, NMC.
Physical Fitness: Students selected for admission must submit a physical fitness certificate from MCMC authorized doctors.
For direct MBBS online Direct admission, Scholarship, and information, Contact Fortune Education: Call or WhatsApp +880 1995529533, +91-9903355537, Email: email@example.com
Marine City Medical College Infrastructure
Marine City Medical College has its own academic infrastructure that is utilized for the teaching-learning activities of Medical students as well as providing curative, preventive, primitive, and rehabilitative health care services to the people. The standard of the MBBS program and quality of health care is ensured by research studies and evaluation.
The regular activities of the college are executed by weekly seminars, monthly faculty development workshops and conduction of resource activities for academic development is a matter of pride of this institution.
The College has spacious, well-equipped laboratories, lecture halls with modern audio-visual aids, multimedia projectors, etc. It provides excellent library facilities with reference books, national and international journals, CDs, DVDs, etc to help the students with a balanced learning environment.
Marine City Medical College Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Admission
Seats are reserved for foreign (Indian) students. They are selected through marks obtained in Class 12 and 10, now onwards NEET qualifying score required. No separate examinations for Indian or Foreign Candidates.
Foreign (Indian) students interested in admission to Marine City Medical College must process qualifications equivalent to SSC and HSC as per local students. Students who have passed ‘O’ Level with the best five subjects and GPA 2 in the optional subject and ‘A-Level with 3 subjects (Biology, Chemistry, Physics) minimum 3.5 in Biology are eligible to apply. Students who have completed 12th grade with required subjects are also eligible to apply.
Marine City Medical College Fees for Foreign Students
Fees Structure for students Only for India and Nepal (SESSION 2021-2022)
- Course fees:$33,000.00 USD
- Duration: 5 (five) years.
For More Information About Fees, Contact Fortune Education: Call or Whatsapp: +880 1995529533, +91-9903355537, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
The government of Bangladesh sets the rules and procedures for the admission of foreign students to all public and private medical colleges within its territory. Following are the steps that you need to take if you want to get admitted to Marine City Medical College (MCMC).
- If you have the passport of a country having a diplomatic relationship with Bangladesh you can apply for admission in the MBBS course (Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery) in one of the public or private Medical Colleges in Bangladesh.
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
a. O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects
b. A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
c. the USA 12 grade completion certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
d. Minimum GPA (After equivalency with SSC & HSC)= 9.00(separately minimum 3.5 in each)
e. Minimum GPA in Biology= 3.5
You have to undertake the following steps if you decided to get admitted into MCMC.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College graduation certificates
i. Mark/grade sheet
ii. School leaving certificate (Testimonial)
iii. Copy of Passport
iv. Two passport-size photographs of the applicant
- Fill out the ‘MBBS admission form’ from our website and fill it up.
- Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt, and filled admission form to the Bangladesh Embassy of your country for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from the Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or Contact Fortune Education.
- Send copies of your certificates, 10th & 12th mark sheets, passport for a provisional letter of Marine City Medical College WhatsApp: +8801995529533 for booking of your seat.
- Having received the permission letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the grade equivalency of your certificates, Fortune Education would inform you and proceed with your admission.
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical Colleges & Universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Admission Procedure for MBBS in Bangladesh
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
Top Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
- Marine City Medical College
- B.G.C Trust Medical College
- Diabetic Association Medical College
- International Medical College
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College
- Islami Bank Medical College
- MARKS Medical College
- Medical College for Women and Hospital
- Southern Medical College
- Brahmanbaria Medical College
- Holy Family Medical College
- Ad-din Women’s Medical College
- Popular Medical College
- Dhaka National Medical College
- Ibrahim Medical College
- Bangladesh Medical College
- Jahurul Islam Medical College
- Uttara Adhunik Medical College
- Enam Medical College and Hospital
- Shaheed Monsur Ali Medical College
- Community Based Medical College
- Ibn Sina Medical College
- Shahabuddin Medical College
- Z. H. Sikder Women’s Medical College
- Tairunnessa Memorial Medical College
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College
- Delta Medical College
- Central Medical College
- Eastern Medical College
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College
Marine City Medical College Admission Process I MBBS in Bangladesh | Exclusive Consultant